Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!

Terminator adventures, this Sunday at 9! 150 requisition, and... Did I give you guys xp after last time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan
Jan 14, 2013

I believe 150 req is exactly enough for me to get Terminator Armor and Lightning Claws and nothing else. Not that I *need* much else, really. Red Brethren, represent.

Did I miss anything important last session?

EDIT: I was wrong. The 100 Req includes weapons. I am now a walking blender with missile launcher shoulders.

...Terminator Armor can't use Jump Packs, right?

susan fucked around with this message at Jan 12, 2018 around 04:39

Moonwolf
Jun 29, 2004

Flee from th' terrifyin' evil of "NHS"!

They can't, unfortunately.

Can Agatone bolt his absurd quasi-heavy flamer into the gun harnesses, or do I need to take a different weapon?

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!

Heavy flamers are Terminator weapons, go ahead

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Termie Armor 60
CHAINFIST 40
Cyclone Launcher 25
Astartes Targeter 25

Dunno about XP, tho.

susan
Jan 14, 2013

JcDent posted:

Termie Armor 60
CHAINFIST 40
Cyclone Launcher 25
Astartes Targeter 25

Dunno about XP, tho.

*high fives the non-chainfist hand* Whoot, melee + Cyclone bros! Double-team for days! Though I thought the Terminator Armor had Targeters built-in?

EDIT: Also, if I need it, I can give 3 extra Requisition to someone (or 15 if you have a better idea than me lugging around an extra Melta Bomb, which really seems superfluous but it was the best idea I could come up with, so please take all 15 so I can leave the Melta Bomb at home).

susan fucked around with this message at Jan 14, 2018 around 05:39

Moonwolf
Jun 29, 2004

Flee from th' terrifyin' evil of "NHS"!

Terminator Armour 60
Storm Shield 35
Thunder Hammer 30 2d10+16 concussive.
Combi-tool 15
Teleport Homer 10

Terminator Armour History: 2, 6 Blood of Those Who Came Before (+10 vs pinning)

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird

I've got about 3150 XP saved up, so...I think that you gave us XP last time?
Whatever, time to buy Psy Rating VI and Wave of Penance! [sub]and raise Tactics (Assault)

135/150
60 Terminator Armor
35 Storm Shield
25 Psychic Hood
10 Teleport Homer
05 Cartograph

This Terminator Armor is also soaked in the blood of the enemy, so I guess Bastion was marching triumphantly and accidentally stepped on an Eldar or something. Oh well, it's not like any armor he wears stays blood free for long.

Edit:
Also, we're moving at a crawl with -20 Agility and no Running. And no Dodging.

Rockopolis fucked around with this message at Jan 14, 2018 around 17:23

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

I might be a bit behind this morning, had some family stuff come up, sorry in advance. Just point Kalderich at some xenos if you need GUN.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

Apologies about being a no-show, family emergency got a bit escalated yesterday. How did terminator time go?

susan
Jan 14, 2013

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Apologies about being a no-show, family emergency got a bit escalated yesterday. How did terminator time go?

Well it turns out Brother Bastion can kill all enemies in a 90m-radius sphere now, so clearing out a derelict Space Hulk went a bit smoother than anticipated :P .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

susan posted:

Well it turns out Brother Bastion can kill all enemies in a 90m-radius sphere now, so clearing out a derelict Space Hulk went a bit smoother than anticipated :P .

I guess Bastion has achieved peak ugly, finally ugly enough to actually kill anything that sees him like some kind of horrible psychic medusa.

«7 »