Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

ijii posted:

I've lived in homes that have had visits from ants, a bigger pain in the rear end then roaches IMO.

It's been about 2 weeks since I've stepped in my backyard and found 3 yellow jackets trying to build a nest at my porch's ceiling. 4 feet was as close as I was going to get to take a picture.

I knocked it down with my trusty telescoping pole saw. The 3 yellow jackets buzzed around for a minute and went back to the former location of the nest. I grabbed a spray bottle with water/dish soap mixture and sprayed them from a safe distance. Unfortunately it didn't soak them so they just pissed off instead of go dead. I'll have a to do checks around the house to make sure they don't find another location to build.

I don't think those are yellow jackets? Rather some sort of paper wasp that happens to be yellow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

NWS that

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Pill bugs :3: