Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Quality is always better than quantity. Why wade through poo poo to get to the gems?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
We joined the military. We're used to wading through poo poo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

it's the PMCS of forum posting

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
It may help see things constructively if you try to imagine that I'm the new LT bumbling his way through and ruining joe's comfy business-as-usual routine. Except I'm also the platoon sergeant and suck my dick from the back

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

The change was made solely so leadership could get a eval/EPR/NCOER bullet

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Zeris posted:

It may help see things constructively if you try to imagine that I'm the new LT bumbling his way through and ruining joe's comfy business-as-usual routine. Except I'm also the platoon sergeant and suck my dick from the back

So your like some kind of weird transvestite who drinks, smokes and vandalizes porta potties and then tells someone else to get the dick art off the walls.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Still need my leave form approved

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

We need less dad poo poo and more general poo poo. Motherfuckers act old and boring as hell.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

We need less dad poo poo and more general poo poo. Motherfuckers act old and boring as hell.

Better to be a dad than a bitch

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Wade through poo poo

through poo poo

poo poo

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Better to be a dad than a bitch

Touché

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anyways this thread made its point. Down the trash heap it goes.

• Locked thread