Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1611 »
big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003
I got a girl, she won't be true, no, no.

50 orbs and i got an off-banner minerva, bride sanaki and bride ninian. i'm done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I wish i could get 3 5*s in 50 orbs instead of 250

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003
I got a girl, she won't be true, no, no.

mabels big day posted:

I wish i could get 3 5*s in 50 orbs instead of 250

i burned about 300 trying for a single NY!Azura (i eventually got her)

Sodium Chloride
Dec 31, 2007

I got Hardin and Luke in 91 orbs. They are the best brides.

(I don't want another Luke game!)

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

Well that was easy.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

There is an answer
I haven't found it

But I will keep dancing 'til I do
Dance for you, dance for you, dance for you

Sunning posted:

Well that was easy.

Once again I'm 70 orbs in the hole and no goth waifu to show for it

I'll get her eventually and I'm sure she'll be -SPD

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

gerrymandered the steak

only burned like 40 for bride ninian; -DEF/+RES so functionally neutral

if only i had a spare hone fliers fodder lying around so i could more easily swap out airzura for her for the next two weeks

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

132 orbs in, no 5*. No less than five Cordelias so far though, I guess that settles what I should do with feathers while waiting for the last few ATikis and Fae.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

There is an answer
I haven't found it

I'm surprisingly annoyed with these paralogues (meaning I've had to try the last one 2 or 3 times already), mostly because the dancing and rally supports are really loving with the way the AI responds to stuff

e: wait I just remembered I have Light's Blessings lol nvm

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

There is an answer
I haven't found it

Managed to pull an original-recipe 4* Tharja that is +SPD and not -ATK though which is great news

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

A lady after my own Soul-Heart.

Got Bride Ninian really early and had to work for Sanaki. Their IVs are passable, but I'm mostly just into the synergistic skills and having a Dancer that isn't on foot. I'm sure they'll be useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AttackTheMoon
Jul 4, 2015

It took literally all my orbs (120) but I finally got wife Tharja. I got the others too, and a duplicate of Sanaki. Now the question is what the hell do I do with them

«1611 »