Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1841 »
rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Zeeman posted:

Tempted to try to make a canonical zombie team. Pulled a Laegjarn, already had Gunnthra, would Helbindi count?

Sigurd & Deirdre we summon are explicitly dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Zeeman posted:

Tempted to try to make a canonical zombie team. Pulled a Laegjarn, already had Gunnthra, would Helbindi count?

Flame team of Laeg, Gun, Sigurd and Flora.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

There is an answer
I haven't found it

But I will keep dancing 'til I do
Dance for you, dance for you, dance for you

Man, Forging Bonds is great for grinding SP on HJakob, and HJakob with BB+ and Bold Fighter is as amazing as I'd hoped

He quads every fight he starts and he procs Ignis every time he quads, it's almost unfair

I mean he doesn't proc Ignis if the thing he's attacking dies before he can quad but I'll take that

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

I dolphined a bit for the Muspell banner, and 260 orbs got me the following so far:

Mage Celica +spd -hp, then Laegjarn +atk -res on the same wheel
Alm +res -def, whatever
Laevatein +hp -def
Laevatein +atk -hp
MGrima +atk -def
3.5% pity rate outstanding

No complaints on the IV quality here, but I'll still be going back to the banner hoping for at least one Helbindi. Ideally I'll get a couple Helbindis and a junkier Laegjarn so I can make Super Soren, a megamerge Caeda, and still have one of each, but that'll be up to the gacha.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

So the next golden accessory will be the Gold Enigmatic Mask from the Abyssal Legendary Hector battle.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

golden bubble posted:

So the next golden accessory will be the Gold Enigmatic Mask from the Abyssal Legendary Hector battle.

it was hard enough figuring out who was underneath those masks, now it'll be impossible!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

THE loving MOON posted:

Nina makes her sims woohoo in their special heart-shaped woohoo bed out on the front lawn

lol

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Uh the legendary hector level must have been easy because I cant remember it at all

The White Dragon
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tired Moritz posted:

Uh the legendary hector level must have been easy because I cant remember it at all

even i could do an ultimate difficulty map if it didn't have respawning enemies

The White Dragon
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lol rival domains is back eat poo poo marathon domains

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

They're supposed to switch between the two every 2 weeks

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I hope they make the next one not horrible

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

I hope they make the next one not exist.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

I hope they make the next one not exist.

There is nothing mechanically wrong with the mode itself though.

They just ruined it with insane stat bloat.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Andrast posted:

There is nothing mechanically wrong with the mode itself though.

They just ruined it with insane stat bloat.
Even without stat bloat, it's just Rival Domains but mirrored. I've never been a fan of any of these enormous-team choke-point cluster-fucks, so I'd much rather the dev team spend their time and effort churning out something like Abyssal Marth than refining this codswallop.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

Even without stat bloat, it's just Rival Domains but mirrored

Yeah it's good

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Andrast posted:

Yeah it's good
Nah it's trash

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

There is an answer
I haven't found it

But I will keep dancing 'til I do
Dance for you, dance for you, dance for you

Doga will choke this point

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Having a total of 3 free bonus units for next arena cycle seems a bit mean but is consistent with what they're trying to do with arena I guess

E: I think free is the wrong word here, easily mergable I guess? All of the heroes are either 5* exclusive, new, have a limited amount of merges available, or are a combination of these. I have both of the fire sisters and I still don't like my chances of getting a crown, especially when it's Fjorm season.

Centzon Totochtin fucked around with this message at Sep 22, 2018 around 13:22

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

So long, Ex-Ma Fergie!

valuum posted:

Ohh you're the halloween Nowi person arent you? Early christmas present from IS!

I actually really don't like her as a character, but my Camilla / Cordelia flier team absolutely needed her to function.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

Natural 20 posted:

I actually really don't like her as a character, but my Camilla / Cordelia flier team absolutely needed her to function.

You know the art is bad when the people using the character feel like they have to defend themselves for using it. Going to use her for the arena now that she can score well? Blade users are probably among the few that dont really need an A skill to be effective. No idea what to do with my sort-of-pity-breaker Laegjarn, I dont have any merged red fliers. Annoyingly specific skills.

Finished levelling up Laevatein and she is awesome. Might scrap my HJakob project, which is sort of hopeless, and aim for a longterm +10 of her instead. Cool skills, fun to use and great stats.

valuum fucked around with this message at Sep 22, 2018 around 16:39

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

He will know I am near when he hears the screams of my enemies.

A second Helbindi (+SPD/-ATK) croaked for this:

(I'll probably give him Panic Ploy for scoring purposes, but hey.)

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

Spiked salad forks in velvet evening gowns?!

Seahorsesteak knives in frilly skirts?!

TEASPOONS IN TEA DRESSES?!

College Slice

I had thought just from looking at their stats that Helbind would be the best of the lot but Laev is the real winner wow

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

I had thought just from looking at their stats that Helbind would be the best of the lot but Laev is the real winner wow

Turns out that blade tomes swords are still really loving strong

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

gerrymandered the steak

she and my delthea are gonna be BFFLs

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

He will know I am near when he hears the screams of my enemies.

cheetah7071 posted:

Helbindi is basically a more min-maxed Hawkeye. Nice in theory, but his weapon doesn't do anything that amazing so at best he's the slow, sturdy axe that we've seen a dozen times before.

The swordgirls have much more unique effects that allow them to stand out even in the crowded pool of swords. Laegarn's precise statline as a red flier also helps her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

Andrast posted:

Turns out that blade tomes swords are still really loving strong

Her skills are excellent too though, and she's a great buffer. The link skills sort of avoids panic ploy, which is double neat.

«1841 »