Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1843 »
ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

He will know I am near when he hears the screams of my enemies.

Natural 20 posted:

You have my point in one.

There are a lot of very strong green and blue fliers at 4* rarity as well as GHB units.

The 4* fliers are usually pretty niche though. Subaki and Beruka are defensive pivots. Shigure is kind of a weird jack of all trades that can do almost anything well.

The only real 'offensive' flier that manages to make a mark is Cordelia, since Est and Shanna have flaws in one or two areas that stop them from really excelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

The 4* fliers are usually pretty niche though. Subaki and Beruka are defensive pivots. Shigure is kind of a weird jack of all trades that can do almost anything well.

The only real 'offensive' flier that manages to make a mark is Cordelia, since Est and Shanna have flaws in one or two areas that stop them from really excelling.

Shigure is Cordelia with -2 ATK and +2 SPD though (and more def). He’s great.

Edit: oops I read that as “can’t do anything well”. You actually kind of agree with me.

Andrast fucked around with this message at Sep 25, 2018 around 09:49

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

I really wish IS would open up another row of bonus units for arena. We're far enough along now that the roster's big enough for it, and it might make match-ups a bit more interesting.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I need more Shigures

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

Speaking of fliers, I actually had a flier team with Nino ruin fight 5/5 in my late arena run. Wasnt paying much attention and suddenly ATiki was gibbed. They even got another while I was trying to clear up the mess. Probably Tailtiu dragging my score low enough for that to happen, looking forward to Laevaweeks.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Laegarn with double tactics, deflect melee, and Sol is so dumb. I hope there's something good in the colorless pool for this month's legendary banner cause I want attack tactic to make her even strongee.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Figures after the massive failure with cl2, I get hector and ephraim shortly after.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

So long, Ex-Ma Fergie!

ApplesandOranges posted:

I mean offensive blue has Cordelia, Shigure and Clair. The former two have tremendous offensive stats and the latter a really powerful PRF.

Offensive green runs around with Camilla and Cherche, the former being one of the best mixed units in flier emblem and the latter being one of the most powerful offensive units in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Natural 20 posted:

I mean offensive blue has Cordelia, Shigure and Clair. The former two have tremendous offensive stats and the latter a really powerful PRF.

Offensive green runs around with Camilla and Cherche, the former being one of the best mixed units in flier emblem and the latter being one of the most powerful offensive units in the game.

Yeah green and blue have at least two great 4* options for investing in and plenty of mediocre ones if you want to be less cookie cutter (Est, Valter, Beruka, etc)

Red on the other hand has just Caeda and then Palla if you go to the mediocre ones

«1843 »