Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Hahaha holy poo poo, I just tapped on Nina for feathers and apparently she ships Breidablik/Folkvangr???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i tapped on nina for feathers too, but i got 1000 and now she's not in my barracks

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
rutger and bernie aren't even wearing their hoods loving shameful

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

rutger and bernie aren't even wearing their hoods loving shameful
Rutger puts his hood up in his damaged art.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Petra also has aerobatics so even if you do pin her down she can escape. Very tricksy.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1321278048600293385?s=20

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

They've come full circle. First we had tactics drills based on comics, now we have comics based on tactics drills.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1321647950997512192?s=20

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
MEME EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

----------

Dimitri: Savior King - Lance Fighter
Blessing: Water - Pair-Up
Weapon: Areadbhar (Locked Skill) - 16 Mt, CD-1. If Dimitri's HP is 25%+ at start of combat, grants All+5, and if his Spd is greater, gets Damage Reduction depending on the difference (max 40%).
Assist: N/A
Special: Blazing Wind
A: Sturdy Impact
B: Atrocity (Locked Skill) - If enemy's HP is 50%+ at start of combat, Dimitri's damage is boosted by 25% of his attack, and inflicts All-5 and CD+1 on target and all nearby enemies after combat.
C: Odd Tempest 3 (:siren:NEW:siren:) - Unit gains an extra space of movement on odd-numbered turns.
Notes: Oh joy, Infantry get yet another horrifying toy.

----------

Red: L!Ryoma, L!Marth, Mirabilis
Blue: L!Dimitri, L!Chrom, FallenM!Corrin
Green: Thrasir, L!Edelgard, Fallen!Lyon
Colorless: F!Grima, Eir, L!Alm

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Oct 29, 2020

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
So how 'bout that water season

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
Cav line AR defense, but it’s all infantry.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
You are now imagining Odd Tempest LChroms. Have fun

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Pureauthor posted:

You are now imagining Odd Tempest LChroms. Have fun
I would imagine/hope it’s restricted to non-ranged weapons like Edelgard’s Armoured Stride is.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

SL the Pyro posted:

and if his Spd is greater, gets Damage Reduction depending on the difference (max 40%).

Finally, a use for phantom speed.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It's the end of 2020 why am I still being pity broke by Tana

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

So how 'bout that water season

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

God or the devil? Why not surpass them both?!

WhyteRyce posted:

It's the end of 2020 why am I still being pity broke by Tana

dude I wish I could get pity broke by Tana. Instead I get stuff like 5 wheels in a row with neither reds nor greens in the last new heroes banner. When I have less than zero interest in Seteth or Flayn. Suuuper cursed banner

I didn't spend any orbs on it but still

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Spectral Werewolf posted:

Cav line AR defense, but it’s all infantry.

Worse. Cav line AR defense, but it's also a full infantry pulse team.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

golden bubble posted:

Worse. Cav line AR defense, but it's also a full infantry pulse team.

that'd require some needle threading on the units involved, probably & maybe season dependent

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

I can never be mad at infantry pulse setups regardless of how obnoxious they are to face because, like, that person at least had to put some thought and effort into planning their defense.

Also both of my offense teams can handle cav line defenses pretty consistently anyway.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

even feh aknowledges dimitri is a giant golden poo poo

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
DISRESPECT EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM -> Dimitri Abyssal Clear

Seriously, what an uninspired map. They just dropped a bunch of oppressive enemies right in front of spawn while also making the spawn obnoxious.

There's not much to say about this one. The immediate Panic from three different sources eventually pissed me off enough to bust out the ICBN (Intercontinental Ballistic Nino) non-ironically for once, just so I'd have something to get rid of the drat things when I needed to. Once that was done, it was just a matter of picking which of Dimitri, the Red Mage and the Bow Fighter that Nino could take a hit from while L!Marth cleaned up stragglers.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I didn't have very many orbs to spend here but I figured why not do a few summons and maybe I'll get a Chrom and/or a Grima merge?

Would up with 1 Evil Lyon, 1 LRyoma, and 1 LMarth.

I didn't particularly want any of the reds on offer, especially not Ryoma, but the game insisted on giving me half reds.

Oh well. My poor LMarth got rid of his spd bane and I have another Guidance fodder to give away. And now I have two extra Evil Lyon. The one I have is optimal (+atk/-spd) so I haven't merged any of them. I suppose I could give him one merge for the extra stats and then...? He has too much good fodder.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Silver Falcon posted:

I didn't have very many orbs to spend here but I figured why not do a few summons and maybe I'll get a Chrom and/or a Grima merge?

Would up with 1 Evil Lyon, 1 LRyoma, and 1 LMarth.

I didn't particularly want any of the reds on offer, especially not Ryoma, but the game insisted on giving me half reds.

Oh well. My poor LMarth got rid of his spd bane and I have another Guidance fodder to give away. And now I have two extra Evil Lyon. The one I have is optimal (+atk/-spd) so I haven't merged any of them. I suppose I could give him one merge for the extra stats and then...? He has too much good fodder.

What's the other FLyon's boon?

I actually like my +Def Flyon a lot, but I want him to tank hits more than I expect him to kill. Even though mine is now -speed (thanks mangos) I'd probably still merge him up to make the msot out of him, but I also use him as a central figure in m yAR teams so ymmv

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

rannum posted:

What's the other FLyon's boon?

I actually like my +Def Flyon a lot, but I want him to tank hits more than I expect him to kill. Even though mine is now -speed (thanks mangos) I'd probably still merge him up to make the msot out of him, but I also use him as a central figure in m yAR teams so ymmv

Oh. The spare Evil Lyons are +spd and +def. AR is exactly what I use Evil Lyon for. He's on my Astra team and tanks the things that Altina can't. He works great. No complaints at all.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Silver Falcon posted:

Oh. The spare Evil Lyons are +spd and +def. AR is exactly what I use Evil Lyon for. He's on my Astra team and tanks the things that Altina can't. He works great. No complaints at all.

but he could be even BULKIER and bETTER and GIVE ME YOUR FLYONS

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pity rate on Knights of Seiros banner currently stands at 4.50% :shepicide:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Felt really good about myself clearing out all those old Infernals for big orbs, only to find no green spheres and get a bunch of 3 and 4* clerics

At least I finally pulled another Norne at some point

e: I'm also 6 pulls from a spark, maybe if I'm lucky I can swing Flayn AND Shamir, or more likely just make up for being pitybroken

loquacius fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Oct 30, 2020

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Man this banner sucks poo poo, I can't believe I've poured over 200 orbs into it and have gotten jack poo poo, the game keeps giving me useless red and colorless orbs I swear to god-

Oh. I guess that'll do

He's - Atk/+HP though so I'll have to burn some taint fruit

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

[1950s eel-based dad joke]
Sweet, Spur Spd/Res 2 is a rare skill to come by. Congrats!

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Female Grima was ahead the entire time, yet male Grima got the win.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

RIP Bernie, eaten by small wolf child.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

BlazeEmblem posted:

Female Grima was ahead the entire time, yet male Grima got the win.

actually all day today they were trading it back & forth, from what I saw. And they reached Same hell at one point, even.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Fae getting a refine yall

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

WhyteRyce posted:

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

And Elise!
Healers getting refines!! The seal has finally been broken on these 12 poor staff users

Azama
Clarine
Serra
Wrys
Lissa
Maria
Sakura
Lachesis
Lucius
Priscilla
Mist
Genny

And judging by the range of units they've taken Book 2 units from, Maribelle too

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

noooooo my hubert rate afshhsh noooooo

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

:getin:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

rannum posted:

And Elise!
Healers getting refines!! The seal has finally been broken on these 12 poor staff users

Azama
Clarine
Serra
Wrys
Lissa
Maria
Sakura
Lachesis
Lucius
Priscilla
Mist
Genny

And judging by the range of units they've taken Book 2 units from, Maribelle too
Love that they aren’t making an exception for staff users and are including them in the normal refine schedule so it’s going to take like a year to get through them all.