Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Maria works with LFae

this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Congrats to new best budget near saver Valbar (insofar as any near save build can be budget, anyway).

Cervantes still has a BST advantage, at least...

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
New Heroes & Rearmed Chrom:
  • #5: Galzus (+Res/-HP) (1 Summon Charge)
  • #11: Midori (4★ Special) (+HP/-Spd)
  • #15: Ingrid (+Def/-HP) (2 Summon Charges)
  • #32: Anankos (+Atk/-HP)
  • #36: Julian (4★ Special) (+HP/-Def)
  • Spark #1: Fallen Chrom (Neutral)
  • #50: Nyx (+Def/-HP) (3 Summon Charges!)
  • #56: Fallen Byleth (+Atk/-Res) (Summon Charge expended)
  • #61: Galzus (Neutral) (1 Summon Charge)
  • #79: Fallen Chrom (+Atk/-Spd)
  • Spark #2: Fallen Maria (Neutral)
Pity Rate: 3.00% (81 Pulls)
Orbs spent: 323

:getin:

(Don't worry, Phina has the Devourer in her pocket too since Crumb is my Distant rear end storage.)

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 14:16 on May 9, 2023

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

So far I've pulled an Anankos (the one I wanted the least and might fodder) and a Charlotte dupe (which, y'know, is nice and all, but not really what I wanted)

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I got an Anankos and Maria before getting to the spark. Both - Spd, which sucks for Anankos, and I guess technically isn't great for Maria but she's probably more for a support role anyway. Picked Chrom for the spark because his weapon is pretty good fodder (byleth is pretty stacked but I think she has a better chance of showing up on a future mythical/legendary banner). I guess arcane units are just more value anyway since you can fodder without losing the unit. Not great luck but considering how many times I've gone 40 pulls without getting anything, I'll take it.

Also got a Etie, just need 8 more

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I'm staring at that Evil Byleth and wondering where to even begin with her fodder. She has too much good stuff. Default option I suppose is "feed it to Eirika to make her stronger."

Pros:

TP4 is all she would need to get 100% uptime on Vital Astra
Close Call 4 would give her even more DR

Cons:
A bit silly after I went and inherited Special Spiral 4 on her, and Atk/Spd Oath is a very nice skill for her to have as well.
Complete waste of the DC skill

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Third pro: It's Eirika, all glory to Eirika

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Got zero banner units up to the spark. I did get a young Tiki and a angry Tiki.

Rearmed banners always gently caress me over and I am too stupid to stay away from them.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Welp just hit the spark and haven't gotten anyone other than Anankos. Who's the best one on this banner? (I want both reds and was really hoping I'd have pulled one by now)

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

loquacius posted:

Welp just hit the spark and haven't gotten anyone other than Anankos. Who's the best one on this banner? (I want both reds and was really hoping I'd have pulled one by now)

Maria's nutty in a pretty unique way

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Seer's Snare is incredibly fun, so of course it's a limited stamina mode that will have like 4 months between events.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Don't worry I'm sure they're hard at work developing another summoner duels mode

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
https://twitter.com/fe_heroes_en/status/1658759261990817795?s=46&t=0XapAbuFfjgwVX7BsBSKqQ

Naesala will be returning to HoF. I’m probably going to grab him, any ideal/recommended builds for him? Mostly unsure of what to use for B skill. He doesn’t have slaying so Dive Bomb doesn’t necessarily seem that great. Was thinking beast follow up or SD trace.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Spectral Werewolf posted:

Naesala will be returning to HoF. I’m probably going to grab him, any ideal/recommended builds for him? Mostly unsure of what to use for B skill. He doesn’t have slaying so Dive Bomb doesn’t necessarily seem that great. Was thinking beast follow up or SD trace.

As a haver of S/D Near Trace on Naesala from the last time he was in the Hall: definitely that. He's amazing with it. Mine runs Atk/Spd Solo 4 and Spd/Def Rein (could upgrade that to a Hold). Alternatively do Atk/Spd Catch and Atk or Def/Spd Menace wombo combo.

He would also work fine with Dive Bomb if you're running a low cooldown special like Moonbow instead of Galeforce.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I know IS loves their RNG shenanigans but it would probably be to their benefit not to have HoF constantly littered with junk skills.

"Hey I think if we let this person get SS4 in HoF they might be inclined to use one of their forma souls"
"No, gently caress them. Send more Feints"

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 17, 2023

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Spectral Werewolf posted:

https://twitter.com/fe_heroes_en/status/1658759261990817795?s=46&t=0XapAbuFfjgwVX7BsBSKqQ

rather than beast follow up you might want to look at Embla's beast agility or NY!Elm's beast near trace

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Having a horrible fallen banner but I sure did just free-pull a Husk merge off the Bonfire banner so that's nice

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Boy you know what unit we haven't had in a while?

Tiki. I could really use some more Tiki's in this game, how about you guys?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Strange Matter posted:

Boy you know what unit we haven't had in a while?

Tiki. I could really use some more Tiki's in this game, how about you guys?

Worth it for Bridal Flavia.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Cute to include all the Robinsexuals but I realized that I actually don't care for the Robinsexuals.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Worth it for Bridal Flavia.
Her demote status is kind of tragic though. Also my wife is convinced they lightened her skin and is very angry about it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Strange Matter posted:

Her demote status is kind of tragic though. Also my wife is convinced they lightened her skin and is very angry about it.

I think it's an optical illusion due to her outfit being white.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

Cute to include all the Robinsexuals but I realized that I actually don't care for the Robinsexuals.

Yeah same, plus Tiki the child bride is a massive turnoff for me.

The only thing that would get me to spend on this banner anyway would be more Rein skills on the demote, but nope. Not even that. Hard skip I guess!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Very relieved to find this one is a skip for me too, I need a skip

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Meanwhile I'm just over here shovelling even more rare poo poo at Eirika:

As an alternate idea, she can also infinitely loop DR-ignoring Glacies. Ya know, for funsies.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I'm seeing double here! Four tikis!

Seer's snare ended up being pretty easy but maybe I just used a busted team (brave chrome, nah, brave tiki, and fallen Maria). It took a while to get good skills but their prfs and assists are so strong that I was able to always do the hardest option whenever possible and the only time I lost a unit was on the final map where one of the fliers (not sure which, I always ignore movement stuff because I'm dumb and lazy) teleported the legendary deidre into my units. Looking forward to IS never giving us the event again for unknown reasons

Centzon Totochtin fucked around with this message at 20:02 on May 18, 2023

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Used TT orbs on fallen banner instead of bridal banner and finally got my Sothis Byleth :toot:

She's good, I like Vantage gimmicks

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
There's no reason to restart seer's snare if you already for all the rewards and feathers the first time right

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

There's no reason to restart seer's snare if you already for all the rewards and feathers the first time right

Correct. The only reason to do so at that point is just...you want to.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Wasn't prepared for Flavia to go "hey summoner massage my feet." :wtc:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sodium Chloride posted:

Yeah someone posted her lv 40 dialogue on the FEH subreddit, the dialogue intern went crazy with that one

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sodium Chloride posted:

Well now i have to pull her

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
yeah flavia dev owns apparently

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

rannum posted:

Correct. The only reason to do so at that point is just...you want to.

The reason is to flex by beating it with all gen 1 units. There's already some videos of people beating the entire mode with the OG Askr Trio + Fjorm.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I didn’t think very hard about who to pick so I brought Nowi and Naga. Figured rearmed Grima would cheese it. Turns out Nowi with multiple premium skills carried it for me

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I cleared all of hall of forms and used up all my torches and the only usable non-prf skill I got on all 4 of my units is reposition on palla and panic smoke 4 on delthea. Thank God their prfs are busted

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1663379712004030465?s=19

Not a fan of her face in the art but she seems good, decent color sharing for red too

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Meanwhile as a Bownoka haver, I can't help but feel how they did her real dirty compared to her legendary self. Like c'mon, even the NFU effect on her refine would have put her in pretty good shape and you could patch her up with nice skills!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Surprised but happy we got her before Legendary Camilla. On a related note, where the Hell is L!Camilla?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't usually bother with Abyssals but Hinoka was pretty much all player-phase and so was easily Lynjaforced on turn 1. Would recommend if you have the means