Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'm up to 800 orbs again so I hope we get something worth pulling again soon. I'm running really low on skill fodder and merges for my projects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

BlazeEmblem posted:

Four minutes of Feh being adorable? I'm sold.

cheetah's source forgot to tell him that they're changing Feh's voice for book three.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?

Cattail Prophet posted:

cheetah's source forgot to tell him that they're changing Feh's voice for book three.

Yeah, Mia's voice actor is doing it now.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
The "oops all hectors" banner

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Centzon Totochtin posted:

The "oops all hectors" banner

God yes please I need so many DCs

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
lol i thought we'd get a bonus round this hour

but instead it's :same: hell and fjorm's team is behind by quite a bit

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

And now it's :same: Hell! :haw: Good job, Ylgr. Not only are you boring, but you're bad and boring.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

How many hours until feh channel?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Silver Falcon posted:

And now it's :same: Hell! :haw: Good job, Ylgr. Not only are you boring, but you're bad and boring.

the ylgr/veronica interactions put her at least mid tier among this group

admittedly, that's not a very high bar, but hey

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

tithin posted:

How many hours until feh channel?

25 and a half

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Christ, I thought it was in a couple of hours

Australia time zones gently caress me again

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Elyv posted:

the ylgr/veronica interactions put her at least mid tier among this group

admittedly, that's not a very high bar, but hey

She was boring af in the Forging Bonds.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

i don't like the flashback effects for making me wait before mashing the skip button in this round of forging bonds

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

lol Ylgr is so hosed.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

tithin posted:

Christ, I thought it was in a couple of hours

Australia time zones gently caress me again

Check the notifications in your game. They show the times based on your own time zone.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Cattail Prophet posted:

lol Ylgr is so hosed.
She might stand a chance if she gets multiple bonus rounds.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

so basically so long as the last round ain't :same: hell then

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

It's been taking multiple bonus rounds for her to catch up all day, and that was before most of team Fjorm started dumping unused flags (I assume). She's done.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Oh well! Just as planned, I got to dump all of my 3000+ flags during bonus rounds, so at least I get some top-ranking feather rewards.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Ayyyye, last hour bonus round for Ylgr. Fjorm's still got a pretty commanding lead though.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

We can do it team Ylgr! We just need to overcome a difference of 2,930,995,840 points in this last hour! That can't be that hard, right?

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Ylgr just needs to hit 25% harder than she did last round. That's possible, but not very likely.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Nobody attacked me in the last day of AR so I got tier 17.

Not being punished for sucking is great :toot:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Ahaha, Ylgr failed miserably. That's the first time I think ever that I've been on the losing team every time!

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

It's over, Fjorm won. :saddowns:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i told y'all fjorm was gonna win because of interia, same as rein

Oberndorf
Oct 20, 2010

Nah, she’s just a good unit that everybody has. Means more people pick her for extra points, and thus she wins. Nobody had Ylgr because she shared a banner with next-level power creep that’s still going on.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

i told y'all fjorm was gonna win because of interia, same as rein

Rein owns

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Oberndorf posted:

Nah, she’s just a good unit that everybody has.

yeah that's what i mean, she has intertia because she's a reliable unit that everybody has. same as rein, reliable unit that almost everybody has.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Behold, the secret of blocks:

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

The White Dragon posted:

yeah that's what i mean, she has intertia because she's a reliable unit that everybody has. same as rein, reliable unit that almost everybody has.

If I didn't pull a 5* version of him I'd probably have never built Reinhardt. He's good but I have otherwise no interest in him as a character. Same goes for Nowi, Fae, Tiki, Effie, etc.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Hey, Aether Raids didn't open up? Shouldn't it have opened the new season today?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Onmi posted:

Hey, Aether Raids didn't open up? Shouldn't it have opened the new season today?

Look at the noticeboard. They confirmed an AR change coming with 3.0 and aren't opening it up until the update drops

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

cheetah7071 posted:

Look at the noticeboard. They confirmed an AR change coming with 3.0 and aren't opening it up until the update drops

You can't expect me to check the Notice Board, like what, it's not like anything important is posted there.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

3.0 better give me the option the buy Aversas with grails

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Oh god... I'm going to be sitting in the Business Lounge of the airport waiting for a flight to Italy.

I'm going to have to play FEH on my phone... like a peasant.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
Is anyone expecting any kind of surprise from the 3.0 update? Seems like there’s only enough time for expected stuff: new chapter, banner for the new chapter, new weapon refines and something new for AR. Maybe something addressing the light/dark icons that leaked? (or was that faked?)

Wishlist: I think a QoL update I’d like to see is the team lock-in feature that AR has in more places.
Also, a freebie hero that comes with the new chapter.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
The biggest QOL improvement I want is the ability to merge alt versions of the same unit.
So for example I can use a normal Azura to +1 Performing arts Azura.

They are the same character, so I should be able to merge them.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
IS better pray Langrisser isn't amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Mulderman posted:

The biggest QOL improvement I want is the ability to merge alt versions of the same unit.
So for example I can use a normal Azura to +1 Performing arts Azura.

They are the same character, so I should be able to merge them.

Yes, they will deffo let you upgrade Grima with Robins. That sounds like a thing they would do.