Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm ready for permadeath mode

But there are no save files to load up if our favorite characters die. I would probably quit the game if any of my 5 star units died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I am not looking forward to the next two weeks of Lloyd on my team

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Centzon Totochtin posted:

The red and blue crests are useful for getting Hinatas, Roys, Lonqus , Subakis, and Shannas to 4*

Still haven't found a use for green crests

Arthur for Lancebreaker 2 or Barst for Spur Atk 3 I guess.

In other news I pulled my first Lilina and wow her voice is grating. Even though it's the exact same voice as Sharena it somehow fits way worse.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

I am not looking forward to the next two weeks of Lloyd on my team

Should have five starred Sharena

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

ApplesandOranges posted:

In other news I pulled my first Lilina and wow her voice is grating. Even though it's the exact same voice as Sharena it somehow fits way worse.

The magic is within!

I hope Donnel becomes an arena character soon. He's good and I love him.

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 18:22 on May 28, 2017

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Andrast posted:

Should have five starred Sharena

I needed that 5 star Jagen/Beruka/those four Hanas/Reinhardt/Donnel tho

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

I needed that 5 star Jagen/Beruka/those four Hanas/Reinhardt/Donnel tho

Enjoy your Lloyd

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Snipee posted:

But there are no save files to load up if our favorite characters die. I would probably quit the game if any of my 5 star units died.

The rumored permadeath mode is permadeath for one campaign, but you still have access to all your characters outside of it.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Elyv posted:

The rumored permadeath mode is permadeath for one campaign, but you still have access to all your characters outside of it.

I'm going to be so hosed if I let my Reinhardt die because him being overpowered as gently caress has really made me lazy at the game.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Elyv posted:

Also there's probably a 5* Masked Lucina as one of the rewards for it

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Andrast posted:

I'm going to be so hosed if I let my Reinhardt die because him being overpowered as gently caress has really made me lazy at the game.

Have you considered having multiple Reinhardts

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Have you considered having multiple Reinhardts

Multiple +ATK Reins with Death blow 3 is a bit out of my reach

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I'm gonna be pretty hosed in that mode, I have like 1.5 people who are good vs each enemy type and that's it

I could train up some 4*s in preparation but that requires not being lazy

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Finally, training up all those *5 that I will never use in arena, like my -SPD Jeorge or Peri will pay off.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

Andrast posted:

:same:

My +1 Azura would also need to be protected at all costs because I don't even remember playing any difficult level or arena matchup without her. And no, I'm not interested in grinding with my Olivia to level 40 or giving her any skill inheritance. If anything, I'm debating feeding her to Azura for that Hone Attack.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Im glad I dont play with a Dancer, that way you have multiple ways of creating lineups with a ton of movement which I think is neglected when one has a dancer.

Also Beruka is sneaky good on fort ground levels

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Ostentatious posted:

Im glad I dont play with a Dancer, that way you have multiple ways of creating lineups with a ton of movement which I think is neglected when one has a dancer.

Also Beruka is sneaky good on fort ground levels

I use a dancer along with three horses with reposition and drawback. The mobility is amazing.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
I'm starting to wonder, can you inherit dance/sing to other units? Cause now I'm curious as to if a horse dancer could be made. Possibly with some of the cavalry buffs as well.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Argent Cinereus posted:

I'm starting to wonder, can you inherit dance/sing to other units? Cause now I'm curious as to if a horse dancer could be made. Possibly with some of the cavalry buffs as well.

Nope.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

and thank loving god for that

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yeah like they aren't gonna make a horse dancer soon. gonna need a way to differentiate all the other dancers in the series.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I can't wait for dancer horse in the new FE Switch game. They basically gave you a dancer like 3 chapters in fates, just gonna have a dancer lord at this rate.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tae posted:

I can't wait for dancer horse in the new FE Switch game. They basically gave you a dancer like 3 chapters in fates, just gonna have a dancer lord at this rate.

Best lord ever

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Andrast posted:

Best lord ever

I prefer the way I say it, "The Lord of Dance".

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Got a 4 star -Atk/+Spd Cherche today. Any value there, or just send her off to the inheritance farm?

Actias
Oct 9, 2012

AradoBalanga posted:

Got a 4 star -Atk/+Spd Cherche today. Any value there, or just send her off to the inheritance farm?

She's not going to do you much good with -Atk, but her skills aren't terribly valuable either. Unless your armored units are really desperate for Pivot, I'd save her and merge her into a better 4* when you inevitably get one.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Actias posted:

She's not going to do you much good with -Atk, but her skills aren't terribly valuable either. Unless your armored units are really desperate for Pivot, I'd save her and merge her into a better 4* when you inevitably get one.
The only armored unit I have that I've put any resources into is Sheena (who already has Pivot from a crappy Marth I rolled a while back), but I might take a chance on Zephiel and work him up since I am working on patching up things I don't have serious investments in now.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Where is Waifu Lyn I'm hurting thread

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Philip Rivers posted:

Waiting for her to be a bow unit so I can be tricked into rolling for more healers.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I need Bow Lyn :gonk:

I'm cool rolling clear for the chance of pulling Genny or Elise with better IVs.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Philip Rivers posted:

She'll probably be part of the June updates. Patience, good goon.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Philip Rivers posted:

I need Bow Lyn :gonk:

I'm cool rolling clear for the chance of pulling Genny or Elise with better IVs.

I have bad news

The other bride is the bow bride

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Who's the spoon bride

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Who's the spoon bride

The spoon bride is also the bow bride

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
probably Elise

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
I uploaded my Narcian GHB Hard (take out Narcian with Narcian on your team), if you are like me and don't have a good flier, you can always do the pivot&dance routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rixH6fhUiHk

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Why do these lvl 5-10 blue spears keep attacking my lvl 40 5* Sharena instead of the low level Xander I want them to attack? Seriously game, he's got less DEF, you've got WTA against him, he's not doubling and he has far less ATK. I really can't figure out why they're beelining to her if she's reachable.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

I have bad news

The other bride is the bow bride

hisssssss

Lyn is a canon bow user and this game needs more good bows. I'll be extremely mad if Bow Lyn isn't in my life but some other idiot Bow Waifu is.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

it's a mock-up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

C H A R L O T T E