Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LightningSquid
Dec 27, 2013

Tae posted:

Micaiah will be drawn by whoever did her awakening art

Please don't say such horrible things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

Usually the characters are from a specific moment in their lives but there's a few that are sort of quantumly from different places. Sigurd has quotes that seem to be from the moment of his death, and from after the bonus scene where Seliph meets his parents' ghosts

What was up with that scene anyways, I always remember thinking it was weird

Maybe you summon him the moment he's betrayed but before the meteors burn him dead?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Andrast posted:

Go play fe4

no

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Don't know if it has been brought up yet but FCorrin is a really good pick to counter Sigurd hard thanks to his mediocre res and Corrin's damage soaking

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

Don't know if it has been brought up yet but FCorrin is a really good pick to counter Sigurd hard thanks to his mediocre res and Corrin's damage soaking

As a bonus she also handles Bow Lyn

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

https://twitter.com/FEHeroes_News/status/919836310835097602

I get to add my +2 YTiki to my Arena squad :toot:

E: Also I'm tempted to make a dumb 4 green mage gimmick defense team

Elyv fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 17, 2017

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I 5*d Effie, I'm gonna have 5 new five stars to level on Friday. I'm not sure if I'm gonna give Fae the lightning breath+ I've been saving. I feel like if I give it to a dragon who isn't a new one with hone dragons or something it'll probably be aTiki. I'm not terribly excited for this fae, she's got terrible ivs.

Edit: I just counted up, and Effie makes 40 5 stars. It'll be 39 after I burn nowi but still :toot:

THE FUCKING MOON fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Oct 17, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Ostentatious posted:

Are there any other characters that share FCorrin stat spread? I got 0 of her.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Stat spread-wise there are a couple but her main draw is that she's a dragon unit, so only Nowi can really sub for her

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Nowi and the Tikis will also murder Sigurd (Tikis might need some buff help depending on nature and build).

Andrast fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Oct 17, 2017

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

FCorrin is pretty unique in that she has high speed/defense and deals magic damage at melee range. Nowi is slower and less tanky, but depending on her IVs she could also work, I think. Or just wait until you pull a FCorrin with good IVs since she's available at 3*.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

You really don't need a blue dragon. Either Tiki with QR or swordbreaker will kill Sigurd.

He has 20 res, dragons will gently caress him up.

Hell, a +ATK buffed LB+ Fae will kill him with QR.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Oct 17, 2017

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Barst is a bonus unit again! Let's go.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

smh at people thinking that ayra somehow invalidates every other red sword infantry in the game like what are ya doin w/ that hot take

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
Oof, deirdre gets a 4 point hit to speed if it's her bane. I'm kind of wondering if going with life and death on her might be a good idea since it would patch up her awful speed and pump up her already high (boon) attack. Her res is still good, but she won't tank anything physical ever.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

THE loving MOON posted:

Oof, deirdre gets a 4 point hit to speed if it's her bane. I'm kind of wondering if going with life and death on her might be a good idea since it would patch up her awful speed and pump up her already high (boon) attack. Her res is still good, but she won't tank anything physical ever.

She has QR she doesn't need speed

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I'm worried about doubles though. 24 speed is really, really low.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

THE loving MOON posted:

I'm worried about doubles though. 24 speed is really, really low.

She has enough res to survive blue and green mage doubles

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

she'd likely get doubled anyway with 28-29 speed if that helps you make that decision

if you can hit 35+ speed it makes sense to just pump points into the stat for doubling, if you cannot it's best to focus on other skills and run QR if it makes sense.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
Good point. -spd with lnd is 29, which is still not good enough to be meaningfully different.

Fury then, that's easier to get anyway.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'n running res+3 on my unfortunate +DEF/-HP Deirdre

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Idk, I think the only stat Julia/Dierdre would care for is Atk/Res.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I was thinking Fury and a +3 Speed Seal would give Deirdre 34 Spd, which is still useless, except maybe you can use Speed Ploy to turn that into an effective 39?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Idk, I think the only stat Julia/Dierdre would care for is Atk/Res.

-HP Deirdre only has 33 HP. That's really low.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
trash map pool

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

This is like the easiest map rotation of the 4 (outside of the two breakable walls map)

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/920183832556400641

There are reinforcements but it seems simple enough.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

The screenshot's japanese, but what's interesting is it looks like we can use items there?

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

I'm pretty sure that's the Auto-Battle button

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

blizzardvizard posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the Auto-Battle button

Auto battle's underneath the cog on my app, not sure if it's different on other phones or whatever.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Pity rate on the performing banner broken by +DEF/-RES Catria. Ehhh I'm not sure if I even want her. Could use her for Luna fodder... unless someone really wants a Killer Lance+.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i got axezura now too, i dont think i want to bother pulling colorless orbs for the olivia. not sure about the blue guy.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

tithin posted:

Auto battle's underneath the cog on my app, not sure if it's different on other phones or whatever.

If you go to Settings you can add an Auto-Battle button on your bottom bar

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Wrong swordlord, dammit. :argh:

I don't even know what to do with him, bleh. I didn't bother checking his IVs.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

neongrey posted:

Wrong swordlord, dammit. :argh:

I don't even know what to do with him, bleh. I didn't bother checking his IVs.

windsweep 3 nino, gently caress yo ranged counter :unsmigghh:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

blizzardvizard posted:

If you go to Settings you can add an Auto-Battle button on your bottom bar

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Good lord AA was just endless amounts of horses this week.

Just horses upon horses.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I've been waiting to see this team comp in the wild

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
I've run into the same team comp, the same person each time, quite a few times in T19/20. I friended him because he is cool and being the change he wants to see in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Well, that’s the best score I had so far in arena by a pretty big margin. Turns out that a merged Sigurd is really good for your arena rating with his legendary weapon and 300 SP B skill. I got matched almost exclusively against 700+ teams and even saw a few 710 teams.

I would even have gotten my perfect arena run in one try if I hadn’t been a complete dumbass and put Titania in range of an Axebreaket SCamilla.