Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I only just learned about this voting thing, so I've only voted for one person. That person is Walhart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

let me summon camilla already nintendo

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is this like FFBE where 3 stars can eventually evolve into 4 then 5 stars, and the only difference is that 5 stars just give you a head start?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How many summons do you get on a reroll?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

MotU posted:

i had a wendy and i rerolled because it was only 4*s now i cant get any unit i actually want to use shoulda kept the wendy

Right now I have a roll with 5* Roy and 4* Marth. But I really wanted Camilla, but I also think I should just take what I got now instead of rerolling and never getting anything as good

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How do you change your account name?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You can reroll on Nox, link whatever roll you like to your nintendo account, download the game on iOS and log in to your nintendo account there and it will be fine right? I assume so but I want to make sure before rerolling on an android emulator.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Samba De Amigo posted:

Yes just try to make sure to link anything immediately if you intend to keep it. Nox is prone to 803-3001 if you play rooted.

Ah, ok. Although, I can't find the game on the google play store and trying to go to a direct link to the game it says the game is not compatible with Nox. So maybe it doesn't work anymore?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

This game must know I want Camilla, I haven't seen any version of her in any of the rerolls I've done.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How are people finding Donnel to be?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

One thing I wonder is, why Virion? Why was he made the starter archer guy while the rest of characters you begin with are new (well Anna isn't new but you know what I mean)?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I decided to setup one of those reroll macros to see if I can get some better/cooler units. I did get a summon of Hector and 4* Roy, which is great but I'm going to save it and see what else pops up since there isn't really a rush.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got a 5* nowi, how good is she?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Roy not good or does my Roy particularly suck? He has like, 2 more ATK than my Clairne. I just got a 4* Male Corrin, and at like level 3 his ATK basically matches Roy's.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Mine is 4*.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I feel like my foray into harder arena fights will be all my other characters cowering behind Hector as he walks forward one square a turn.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got a 3* Henry. Would he be better at 4* than a 4* Raigh?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm pretty impressed with 3* Clarine. I'm not sure how she stacks up to Serra, but Clarine's got some decent attack on her and being on a horse means she can get around to people to health them more easily.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

FFBE omega whale/streamer Ziss spent 2000 orbs (over a thousand dollars) trying to find Hector. he didn't get him

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Did 1 multisummon, didn't get a banner character but did get Effie and F.Corrin, both of whom I wanted.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Do the story units cost less feathers to upgrade?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Guess I'll ask for advice on who to build up for an arena team as well:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

TheKingofSprings posted:

Effie, Hector, Lilina, Nowi is probably solid for you.

Are Effie or Lilina worth upgrading to 5*?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Arena is beginning to get pretty frustrating for me. I mean, I have 5* max Hector and Nowi, I should be able to win SOMETIMES I'd think. But I can't even consistently beat beginner matches with them.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Clarste posted:

Uh... to be honest that sounds like user error rather than unfair match-ups. What's the rest of your team and what do you usually lose to?

I wouldnt rule that out. Right now my team is usually Hector/Now/Lilina/Effie. Here is who I have:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Lube banjo posted:

You might be facing the unique problem of having "too high stats for composition." Basically you're being matched up against teams with similar amounts of stat points, but since you lack a counter to specific champs you are losing to them

Hm, so maybe the best choice for me is Hector/Nowi/2 low stat people so I get paired up against weaker teams that Hector and Nowi can roll through?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there any idea what the next banner will be?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm glad to see Camilla, but are the rest good?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I chose to side with Chrom , one because he is cool and two because I thought he should be able to destroy the nobodies that are in his bracket before losing to lucina

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Now I have enough feathers to promote someone to 5 stars. Any advice on who it should be?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I was leaning towards Effie, but if the 5 *'s I do have are good enough already maybe I should hold out. On the other hand, is there any 4* that I could get that I don't have that I would want to upgrade?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Honestly, Chrom rules

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got Karel from a multisummon, I finally have a red sword person

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What are the best skills to give Hector? I was considering Wings of Mercy 1-3 from Cain.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I've had that problem too. Hector should be able to learn Axebreaker, which could help.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Any good abilities to give to Nowi?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Roger Explosion posted:

Swordbreaker. You can get it from a 4-star Abel.

Oh, not a bad idea.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So I just got a second Hector..... I'm wondering what to do with him obviously. The current Hector I use is +SPD -DEF , and this new one is +HP -SPD . I think that means my first one is better? In any case, does it make sense to level up and use two Hectors or should I fuse them?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

AweStriker posted:

I'd say use Hec2or to give one of your other melees Distant Counter.

Huh, interesting. My best melee units are probably Nowi (who can already distant counter) and Karel, and then after that I have 4* units like Effie or Camilla. So I guess my options are to merge the hectors, give distant counter to Karel or save this second hector in case I get a really top tier melee unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm torn between Swordbreaker or Quick Riposte for Nowi. I think both would do her well, but they take up the same slot.