Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

How have I not seen this yet?

And there's a (12 minute) sequel, which even makes fun of people who whine about the new games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Today was finally FE8 day for me...

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Final standings

My one vote for Petrine will surely propel her into the top 20!

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

dukerson posted:

1. Are Jeigans a thing, or does everyone pretty much have the same growth rates? (AKA: should I use Gunter?)

I've actually been using Jagen himself, and his growths have been surprisingly decent. My only shittastic unit so far has been Raigh, who's just getting SP with maybe a Res or Def growth.

Friend code: 0967521508

My leader is a 5* Robin, and I've got a 3* Selena who's been kicking rear end and getting perfect levels.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

At least he did better than Eliwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
hosed up and missed a day, but what's most important is my one vote swinging the polls to get us a Brave Amalda.