Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

here's my votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i voted for charlotte, because she is very strong

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

there are other reasons that i voted for charlotte,

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

here's where i'm at

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ruggington posted:

I'm not gonna play the bad phone game but i am gonna remember to vote

This

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

had to vote for my darling husband lon'qu whom i love dearly

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

lol i got a terrible first roll. bartre, two shannas, frederick, and ogma

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

This time i got Bartre, Beruka, Olivia, Gunter, and Fir. i think i'll keep this one

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Nuebot posted:

So the arena is kind of bullshit. It shows me a guy using the 5* arrow chick as his unit for the advanced one. I click on it because I know I could kick that thing's rear end. Fight loads, nothing but heavy armor spear users.

EDIT: Serriously, this effie unit is nearly indestructible.

effie is insanely powerful

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

they need to release more annas so that i can have teams of them

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ah,

Ms. Unsmiley fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Feb 3, 2017

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

just found out there is in fact a girl robin in this so now that's the character i'm after

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Nuebot posted:

:eyepop: Is she on one of the banners?

she was an enemy unit in one of the chapters so that's how i found out

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm crying

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Tae posted:

Here's a tip for you minmaxers, a unit dying erases all their levels for that map so if you get a bad or empty level, let them die

i'm an idiot and it took me way too long to realize this. so much wasted exp... how can i live with myself

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

LornMarkus posted:

Pay attention to the level ups you get after. Somebody else after him said one of their guys died and then go the exact same level up on the next map, so they might be seeded in some fashion rather than randomly rolled at the time of the level up.

the point is the exp not the stats!!!! you'll never understand me.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

my anna has 7 defense at level 11(two more than my level 1 shanna!) so she's rapidly become unusable, it sucks

thank god i got 4* gunther in my last pull

i'm determined to raise her to be Strong. i will make a 5 star out of her.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

hi. i have a question i hope someone can answer.

in this image i'm trying to have selena use her reposition skill to swap places with cherche so that she doesn't die. however, no matter how much i try, it won't let me use that skill on her without first moving to another space, which will keep cherche in range of the enemy. i don't want that. however, if i try to use the skill on niles, the game has no issues with me using it without having serena move. so, how do i get the game to let me do that with cherche? am i missing something, or is this just a weird bug?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

NEVERMIND i figured it out. i completely misunderstood the ability, it doesn't swap places it moves them to the opposite side of the unit. ok thanks everyone

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i don't like niles's new voice. Sorry

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Supercar Gautier posted:

So far I have Colin and Ryan for my Whose Line Is It Anyway themed team but I have no idea where I'm gonna find a Wayne and a Drew.

Haha

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i have selena on my team and everyntime i pick a chapter to play she yells LOSER, and i can't say that she's wrong

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

pulled a 5 star tharja. that's pretty cool

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Still don't have any blue units beyond princess whatshername that you start with and est. no healers either. Brute force is the plan i guess

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

its not optimal!!!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

my 3 star cherche has been doing wonderfully alongside my 5 star tharja and lyn and 4 star niles. she got even better once i got her her hammer. she's got fantastic defense, arrows barely phase her. basically all i have to look out for are mages, which my other units can take on easily. this is a good team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ah,