Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Make it Seelots just to piss people off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Also the difference between a 3-star and a 4-star (and a 4-star and a 5-star) is 2 points in every stat, plus stronger weapons.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

In true Fire Emblem spirit, raising a 1-star to a 5-star should make it better when maxed out compared to a natural 5-star, but the resources necessary to do so makes it a kinda bad idea

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It's me, I'm one of the most hardcore of fans in the series :unsmith:

Do we have any estimated release time(s)?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

e: Maybe not, we'll see

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Eirika, you pleb.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Guess YOU'RE not one of the hardcore fans!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

That only happens when minutes have passed

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I could install it on my emulator but it doesn't open and it's not available on my pad :(

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

EGSunBro posted:

I'm playing the game on Bluestacks just fine

I was using MEmu, will try Bluestacks

e: It worked :toot:

Terper fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Feb 2, 2017

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Got through the first two tutorial maps and am getting swamped by communication errors.

Ah well, give 'em some time.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Got through the communication error!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Aaaand rerolling

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

acumen posted:

Rolled a 5* Lyn as literally my second pull welp

this game already rules

gently caress off and die :negative:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hmmm. Not bad, but I feel I can do better.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nowi has a 1-2 counter, keeping

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

look at this smug rear end in a top hat

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nice

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Kyte posted:

I got double 3* Cherche and after merging them she became disproportionately strong, like 29 Atk at lv 8. Mind checking the before/after stats if you merge'em? I wanna figure out how that mechanic works.

Abel's 11+1 stats are 16 Atk, 11 Spd and Def, and 10 Res. Balanced but nothing special.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Decided to do a simple 2-puller with the 9 orbs I had left

Yessss :gizz:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Kyte posted:

Huh, I guess it's a character thing?

What's her weapon? Abel has a Brave Lance which is a measly 5 might. Level 1 Takumi already outclasses him thanks to his 14 might Fujin Yumi with innate Pass 2 :allears:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Doesn't it automatically add the character's weapon might to the Atk stat?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nuebot posted:

I'm re-rolling until I get a roy from my first three rolls. Does the nintendo account thing work like a facebook account does with most games? Where I can set it up on one device and use it to play on multiple? Because in the vast majority of mobile games, you can't really reroll on iOS so I'm doing this on android.

If you talk to the owl at the home screen and do the first 3 missions after the tutorial then you get 5 rolls per reroll

Also don't link your account until you've got one you wanna keep

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Account Management -> Delete All Data

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

UchihaHirou posted:

I know nothing about this game or this series, other than suddenly seeing that it was supposed to be release today on iOS. Is there a good primer somewhere where I can read about the game to see if I want to try it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E&t=520s

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

e: will teach me to f5

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

If you get communication errors before you even get to the title screen, you have to delete and reinstall the game.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yo I entered my FC into the sheet but the first two numbers (00) are missing

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yes

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Zotix posted:

Which of the two banners are you all pulling from?

I managed to pull my main homosexual man Takumi from the Loyal one so I'm gonna switch now

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

pissdude posted:

how are people even downloading this game it said it's COMING SOON still on the play store

APK and QooApp

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

well i got about 8 missions in and now i just keep getting the communications error message

Gotta delete and reinstall if you don't get a Retry option. Hope you linked your account.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

How many summons do you get on a reroll?

Talk to the owl for two free orbs, do the three prologue missions for three more orbs, then roll 5 characters.

BambooEarpick posted:

So is this game coming out or...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

nah i didnt i was gonna get enough gems for another roll first lol. whats that mean if you dont get a Retry option i just get return to title

There are two types of communication errors. If you get stuck when it's downloading or whatever then you get a retry option. If you have no retry button but only return to title, then either wait for them to fix bugs or whatever or delete and reinstall

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Revitalized posted:

If I was an idiot and linked my account right away, does that mean I'm pretty much locked out of re-rolling? (Like it saved my first rolls and that's it)

If you use another device or emulator, then you can install on that and link it so you get access to that account again, then delete all data in Account Management and then you can apply that Nintendo account to a new installation again

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I want Olwen and Mathilda. Gaiden and 776 when

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Amppelix posted:

hey you hosed up your ID on the spreadsheet, it's two digits too short

Terper posted:

Yo I entered my FC into the sheet but the first two numbers (00) are missing

Google's fault, not mine

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

So like that tier list doesn't have marth on it so he sucks? I did get that SS healer from the list sooo

He's top A rank (and like, day 1 tier lists, lol). Perfectly fine roll, especially with Elise as well.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

AegisP posted:

Was trying to figure out what the big benefit to Camilla's weapon double attack was since you get a double attack when your speed is higher than your target's anyway, until I attacked an enemy she had SPD advantage over and found out they stack. Four attacks is fun.

Well there's that, and the double attack happens immediately. So it's not attack-counter-attack like it is with normal doubling, it's attack-attack-counter(-attack-attack if you have enough speed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

BambooEarpick posted:

Ahhh, I see. Thanks. Did they go over that in the tutorial? I don't remember it. I though most stats were self-explanatory but I was confused about speed; like I didn't see any kind of evasion rates or anything.

Pressing on most of anything will explain it to you, including stats