Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
Hector is the only real choice

e: that is, you must choose which hector to vote for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
I, for one, am ready to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to get a single palette-swap Hector in a sea of lovely, like, Lyns or something

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/feheroesapp/status/826796556653301762

E: also, this
https://twitter.com/feheroesapp/status/826819927864668160

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
Oh look, the Twitter account I quoted above has been suspended.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

I blame Trump for this not being out in America yet.

Why does Canada have to suffer...?

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

Show us what Armads does! Also, who's his VA???

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
Not iOS in Canada. :(

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
So, Stamina's going up to 99. This probably means that poo poo is going to start costing an even MORE ridiculous amount of Stamina.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
I just got a second Hector... I'm not sure whether to roll him into the Hector I already have, or mulch him to stick Distant Counter on another unit. Opinions?

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

Paul Zuvella posted:

Rolled a 5* Marth. What are people inheriting on their Marths? I'm thinking Moonbow but not sure what else I could do.

I gave mine Wo Dao and Death Blow

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

Parasol Prophet posted:

Questions!
Also, what exactly does merging allies do? How is a level 20+ unit better than a regular level 20? Somehow I just never figured that out.

It's like a bonus level-up. 40+2 is equivalent to, say, a level 42 guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
Run it with Wo Dao!