Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Anyone have any thoughts about whether a Robin with balanced Def and Res is better or worse than a Robin with low Res but high Def? Can't choose which gets merged into which.

I mean, balanced defensive stats is kinda useful given how random enemy damage types can be and how you can't choose setup, but high Def Robin is better for anti-Takumi and other greys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Clarste posted:

I would play to his strengths, personally. Robin's gonna die to a Nino regardless of how much RES he has (and maybe Julia? I dunno), so make him better at the things you're actually going to be doing with him.

I mean, are you tanking dragons with him?

Er, not really. Should I be? I mostly assassinate Dragons with Lucina. Robin is currently my Red Sword/Grey Unit killer who sometimes needs an Azura boost to make sure the enemy is dead.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Does a -Atk, +Spd Takumi have any special utility in doubling people he normally wouldn't or anything or is the -Atk make it too harmful to use?

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
The way I did it was with a team of Hawkeye (had before event so fully levelled), Kagero, Azura and Lucina (who did nothing this map). At the T junction chokepoint, Azura moved to very front of chokepoint with Hawk behind her and Lucy and Kag on either side of Hawk. After a turn of buffing Hawk's Res via Azura, moved him one square in front of Az then danced him northwards but not engaging then moved Kag up into Hawk's old place behind Az. The blue Mage hit Hawk for double 0, the green axe hit for like 5 and the Red Mage nearly killed but activated his ability. The spearman and Robin moved forwards via the south pass.

Kag then killed the axe user, Hawk killed the Red Mage with his special+combat damage, Kag got danced and killed Robin. The next turn the blue Mage hit Hawk again for nothing while he spear user nearly killed Kag. Hawk cleaned up the Mage and Kag killed the spearman with a dance support from Az.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Andrast posted:

Unless they heavily restrict transferring, poo poo is going to be really broken.

Like if supports skills were freely transferable all the whales would just put dance on every single team member.

I hope someone does this and doesn't read the "fine"print about dance. The meltdown upon realisation would be pretty great.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

surf rock posted:

Interesting, thank you both! Sorry, I have a couple of follow-up questions:

1.) How can you tell what a unit's positive/negative attributes are before getting to level 40?

2.) Looking at the wiki's tier list (is that controversial/debated, or generally agreed upon?), male Robin is considered a great character. I've swapped him into my team to replace a four-star Setsuna, and at the same level, he has much worse stats across the board except attack. I've also lost her pseudo-healing ability. Why is he ranked so highly?

There are IV lists online, but it only really works either at lv1 or lv40 cause the gains between levels are random even if the final result is not.

Robin has weapon effectiveness against colourless as well as against red, is a decentish physical tank and these two traits combine into a character who can absolute wreck Takumi, who himself is a very good unit who appears a lot in Arena. He also is pretty good v Red SwordLords who are also very common.

Shinji117 fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Feb 25, 2017

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

fairlight posted:

How does the game pick your team's two other heroes in the gauntlet battles? I'm guessing it's using the first slot of the leftmost team (i.e. the arena defense team) from random friends/players. Maybe I should field Hector as defense leader now in order to give my allies a good green unit to use.

Your leftmost unit, the front unit of a friend and the front unit of a player who isn't a friend according to the ? button of the voting gauntlet.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Nuebot posted:

It's kind of concerning that we haven't had any sign of story content updates yet. Even though the game only came out like a month ago, the only real content left is the PVP and there's just no depth to the arena, the only reward are feathers which you only need to promote units. But most of the good ones already come at 4*/5* unless you're unlucky. The new event was an interesting idea, but again all it gives is more feathers. I have zero interest in more feathers, and as a result I have zero interest in this event.

The new xenologue is kindasorta story contentish.
Moreso than "here are siblings, fight them" anyways.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
If anyone wants a basic structure for Lunatic challenge map, here's how I finally did it:

Team of 5* L40 Lucina, 5* L40 MRobin, 4* L40 FRobin, 5* L36 Elise
FRobin moves to square where only boss can hit. MRobin moves next to FRobin in order to be hit by bottom thief. Lucy moves next to MRobin to give him an attack boost (mightn't matter, but wasn't chancing). Elise moves to very top left corner.
Enemy moves up. Boss kills self v FRobin given cavalry and weapon type+colour. Bottom thief takes half health v MRobin and is pulled back by Red Cav. Green Tank moves up slowly as does Thief2.
Turn 2: FRobin's job is done, move out of way of everything. MRobin baits bottom thief into killing itself on him. Lucy moves to make room for retreating FRob (also moves up a bit). Elise holds.
Enemy bottom thief dies v MRobin. Other thief moves to their top corner and hits and almost kills Elise but doesn't AND gets gravity'd so can't move next turn. THIS IS IMPORTANT, AS THIS TAKES THE THIEF ENTIRELY OUT OF ACTION FOR THIS TURN AND THE NEXT. Green tank moves down again, and Red Cav breaks a bottom wall segments.
Turn 3: Elise pulls out of corner and heals either Lucy from chip damage done by AoE or MRob. FRob moves one space under corner, where she'll sit for remainder. MRob blasts the cavalry for most of it's health, then Lucy finishes it off.
Thief starts to move towards chokepoint but too slow and too late. Green tank attacks Lucy for a lot but takes a lot in return.
Turn 4: Finish off tank with whoever, pref MRob, get everyone out of range of thief and heal with Elise. Have MRob and Lucy be just outside thief's range.
Enemy thief moves down at normal movement and into range.
Turn 5: Gank thief with Lucy and MRob.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Hunt11 posted:

So any advice for dealing with the four star Ursula map?
Urusula personally dies to FRobin really easily. Though I used a 4 star FRobin, I've read that even a 3 star FRobin (with all skills and Lv possible, not sure about IVs) can kill her thanks to anti-blue tome and anti-cavalry.

The big problem is the assassins, who will stab you through walls with attacks that will one-shot most infantry. MRobin can deal with one of them (they hit for a third, he hits them for half, repeat) but he can't take out both like that. You need some way of delaying the top assassin from arriving to pressure you while the armour and the red knight also arrive. I managed with Elise drawing his attention and gravity'ing him, but I imagine any tanky armor/cavalry/flyer (maybe Cecilia, given how tome is effective v grey) who can endure two hits from one could manage just as well. Stick em in the top left corner for 2 turns and the assassin will spend 2 turns hitting them and not moving with the rest of the enemy. That leaves the armour and the knight. If you brought MRobin, he can mostly down the knight so a redlord can finish it up in one go and then duel the axe armour with Robin support. After that, remove your top left non-infantry distraction and gank the assassin when he moves into the chokepoint area.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

How do you deal with Takumi? Are there non-Hector ways?

Ran into a team that had TWO Takumis.
MRobin kills them pretty easily.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
So, I have enough feathers for a 4-5* promotion and wanted some advice: here're my current L20+ 4* units

Sharena
Anna
Ursula
Narcian
FRobin
Nino (+Resist, -Speed)
Cecilia (+Resist, -Attack)
Adult Tiki (+Attack, -HP)
Kagero (+Attack, -Defence)
YetAnotherMRobin to feed into my 5* +1 Robin

My current 5*s are
Lucina (+Speed, -Resist)
MRobin+1 (+Defence, -Resist)
Azura (+Attack, -Defence)
Takumi (+Speed, -Attack)
Coredlia (+Defence, -HP)
Hawkeye (Apparently even?)
Elise (-Attack, +Defence)

My current team is Lucina, MRobin, Azura and the final slot is generally Takumi/Kagero/FRobin for Arena or Knowledge-of-blue-mages/Narcian for Knowledge-of-blue-spears.

So suffering from a lack of greens that aren't Hawkeye, but none of my current greens are amazing (will, Nino would be except she's -Speed). I'm leaning to Kagero, because she's been really good so far BUT Takumi kindasorta fits the role of "grey ranged unit" already.

A Hector would solve a lot of problems, but Hector solving problems what else is new.

As far as skill inherit goes...eh, I'll sort that out when I have to.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Ubiquitus posted:

Mulched Roy into Robin for triangle adept.

Now if only I had a Narcian to give Kagero Savage blow . . . I guess I could mulch Camilla but mulching a 5 star when I only have 4 I've gatchaed total :f5:

What are consensus best skills to put on Lucina? Spur attack seems to good to lose, maybe darting blow since my Lucina is +hp -spd? I guess Fury would inherently be the best choice since she has auto heal with renew on Falchion?

Fury is probably a good idea, and maaaybe Ardent Sacrifice given how she can heal herself with her weapon?

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Is there any way to get SP for Lv40 5* characters quickly? Or at least more quickly than 9 stamina for around 12SP?
I don't really want to feed lower level versions either, given how I entertain the dream of raising them to 5* in order to be munched for stats...

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Way I did 4 was with Lucina (Fury Vantage), MRob (Triangle Adept), Azura (Wings of Mercy) and Narcian.

Spent a couple turns setting up, with MRob towards right chokepoint, Lucy and Az to bottom left, and Narcian near the spear flier.
Triggered enemies with Narcian in range of spear flier, who got killed in one round so no pull shenanigans. Enemies all moved down.
Turn two had Narcian move to bottom right out of way, MRob moving to stall the sword cav and ready to start whacking the sword flier, Az moved to very bottom left and Lucy next door. Boss mostly kills himself on Lucy, cav starts impotently whaling on MRob and so on.
Next turn Lucy kills the boss, Az blocks the spearman for a turn, Narcian moves left but stays away from flying sword who Robin whacks over the wall. Enemy turn has Az mostly die, but mostly kill the spearman.
Next turn has Narcian move left again, Az teleport next to Narcian and Lucina (WoM and Lucy being mostly dead) and dance Narcian into range of spearman. Lucy moves and kills the weakened swordflier and Robin keeps holding. Enemy turn has spearman suicide v Narcian and sword cav still useless v Robin.
Final turn has Robin kill the cavalry with a skill trigger.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
So, am having a bit of trouble with some skill planning and was hoping I could get some advice. Some slots I think I've got sorted (A and B esp) but others are a little more problematic,
Current team is MRobin, Lucina, Azura and Anna. MRobin is lacking a support skill (Lucy and Anna have Sacrifice, to activate their Vantages and also Lucy can regen. Also low HP allows Azura to teleport to em). Was thinking either Rally Speed or Attack but not sure which.
Similar problem with the C slots of all 4 characters. Am torn between the various Threatens and Hones for whole team. Apparently Threaten Speed is pretty nasty with Anna, and Threaten Attack would let Robin block choke points v Red Swords even more than Triangle Adept already allows but those are kinda vague thoughts. Is there any real consensus about what C skills are most useful? I could even spare a useless Felicia or three for the C Regen, but again 3/4 of my characters have some benefit from low HP.
Az also needs an A skill but am kinda leading to Fury as a generally useful skill, and the HP drain shouldn't matter much on a character who is going to spend most time dancing and make only one or so attack.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Any info about whether you can pull S slot skills out or overwrite them?
Or are they stuck permanently with no changing allowed?

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Pretty sure it's a green tome.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Lovechop posted:

78HP and wary fighter :gonk:

Looks like MRob with BTomebreaker and Triangle Adept could handle all but the two generic armors pretty well, and given the armors both have brave weapons doubling them with their weaknesses shouldn't be two hard.

Something like MRob kills the blue mage, is danced back. Either Zeph or the Green get locked behind the other, so that's one unit out of the way for a while. If it's the Green who gets stuck behind Zeph, Triangle MRob whacks Zeph (danced if needed). Then you nuke the Red Mage with MRob and then Anna or whoever the Blue Armor and Lucy the Green Armor.

At least there's no drat chokepoint a la FRob or Ursula.

Edit: did some messing with the damage calculator and Zeph's stats (stuck em on Draug), Triangle MRob should halve Zeph on his first hit and then if danced finish him off.

Edit2: Well, my MRob, a neutral non-boosted MRob would get him into low single digits even with dance, but any damage boost would kill.

Shinji117 fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Apr 19, 2017

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

He only exists to fight Takumi Setsuna Jeorge and Kagero and those are all relatively rare now, yeah.
He also is basically unhurtable by Red SwLords if given Triangle Adept so the AI will have them attack him forever while he moves one back and blasts them, and with BTomebreaker he can kill Linde (or any blue Mage who doesn't have a brave tome) if she hits him first at full to near full HP. C can either be Threaten Atk to be even more wally and tank Spears and Red Sword Skills or Threaten Spd/Res to be more killy.

Just watch out for Winged Hector who likes appearing out of nowhere if you don't oneturn (and unless you have a dancer Robin's comparatively low speed and attack means you aren't going to be getting many one turns unless you have the right Threaten).

Countering all Reds (TAdept means even Tharja/Sanaki loses most of the time) , all Greys (no more Kagero assassinations) and all Blue tomes but Reinhardt-on-the-attack is a pretty versatile unit. With a solid Red for killing Greens (Ryoma or Lucina for example) and a anti-spear Green (Hector, Anna, any Green Mage) you have basically full coverage and room for a dancer or Arena unit.

He isn't a member of the Cavalry Buff team so isn't top tier but you get quite a few MRobs given his rarity-rating and can be quite a bit more useful than just "Takumi/Kagero counter"

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

anyone got tips for f!robin and navarre again?
Navarre gets chumped by MRob+Competent Red (Lucy in my case, but imagine pretty much any would work).
Navarre even has a chokepoint you can sit MRob in after the first wave of Ninjas commit suicide-by-tactician and have FRob complete her quest behind her alt gender blue wall by poking away at Navarre in complete safety, or have someone wear Nav down for your Nav to sweep in for the quest completion.

FRob is either very tricky or easy, depending on Hector.
If you have him, stick Vantage Hector in the chokepoint and watch most of the enemies die, then clean up.
If not, you can try pushing north with a highish Res Green like Anna or Hawkeye, then once the enemies attack them quickly jump out from the choke and kill everyone in range. A dancer helps a lot.
FRob is a little bit easier than before now that Skill Inheritance is a thing and the level is lower, but it's still a much more jerkish map setup than any of the recent ones.

As far as killing FRob goes, Nav has an easiesh time given weapon advantage and low level, but FRob is going to have it tough. For me it literally came down to giving her the +1 Atk seal, as otherwise she dealt one too little damage he died.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

CliffyBMine! posted:

Started playing this game yesterday, and got this guy on my first pull today.

How do I calculate his +/-? IV calculators only go up to 10 for attack, so I feel like I'm missing something...

You take away the weapon might (16 for Ike's 4th weapon), so he's actually Atk 10.

+Atk -HP, which is very good for him

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Any thoughts if the "include one of the Arena units in your defence team" is going to impact running into flier and cavalry emblem?

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Retcon posted:

A small piece of advice so you don't waste your stamina like I did: there's a LV40 Ursula in the story missions, much easier to do some of the quests there.

Yep, Level 9:3 Lunatic.
Your Ursula doesn't even need to survive after killing the other Ursula, so if you get the opportunity to Leroy her forwards to snipe her counterpart you don't need to worry about getting killed in the follow-up.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Wait, only one green next arena and it's the one from the new banner?

Urgh.

My standard policy so far has been a Red (Lucina), two Blues (MRob and Azura) and slotting in whichever green is the arena focus but looks like this time that's not going to work.

That's...aggravating, esp given the whole ranking and deranking system and how I just jumped two up into the 17th bracket with like 6kish people.

Also, am out of orbs so either going to have to spend money, drop ranks or slot out Lucy for Xander and waste my saved feathers to 5* him when I never use Cavalry Emblem.

Shinji117 fucked around with this message at 02:56 on May 16, 2017

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

CodfishCartographer posted:

I’m late to the party and just started playing a few days ago. What’s a good party balance? I’ve just been using one of each of the three color melee units, and then a healer. I wouldn’t mind trying out some ranged units and such, but then I’d be worried I’d be gimping myself for not having all the possible weapon triangle points.

Healer ain't worth it, at least in regards to Arena/Grand Hero Battles which is where team comp really matters.

Incredibly generally it's something like 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green and 1 Dancer (comes in either Red or Blue varieties, IIRC with Olivia freely available through one of the fortnightly hero missions though once you get those fortnightly character you can't get them again through those missions so don't sent em home thinking it's an small repeatable feather supply like I did) though you can switch out the dancer for another Blue/Green if you don't have one. This is ignoring things out of a new player's reach like full Cavalry or Flier Emblem teams, or Max-buff-Bladetome teams.

Shinji117 fucked around with this message at 16:24 on May 17, 2017

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

CodfishCartographer posted:

I actually managed to get Olivia through a summon, so I've been using her as my red! Also huh, I've been enjoying having a healer to patch up my dudes. Is the idea to use another damage dealer so you just overhwelm the enemy?

I haven't really got a Green or Blue that I'm happy with, most of my summons have been pretty much entirely red and grey. I've been using Donnel as my blue cus he was my favorite dude from FE:A but he feels kind of meh in this. Anna has been my green solely because I haven't got anyone that feels better yet, but for whatever reason I hate using the default characters so I'm hoping I can get someone I enjoy more soon.

Anna and Sharena (Blue starting lancer girl) are both actually pretty good Axe/Lance users. Not the best (that'd probably be the really rare Hector and Azura respectively) but good. Alphonse is pretty trash by comparison.

The reason why healers aren't popular as healers is because Arena and GHB operate via rocket tag or stone wall principles. Either the attack kills the enemy in one combat round (or at lest let's you kill them in the remainder of your turn, which is why dancers are neat in addition to allowing you to kill then retreat) or you set up to bait an attack that'll do 0 and just plink off. Healers innately only do half the damage they should given their stats and weapons, so that doesn't play well.

Some more general notes:
You'll want a Mage, or two if possible. Magic is currently really good given how comparatively few good high Res units there are compared to good high physical units. Green Mage Nino would probably be the easiest best one (you can build whole late game teams around her so she isn't just a good early game unit) to get given her low rarity but total quality. MRob is also pretty neat in being a Blue Mage who can tank Red Swords and Archers pretty well.
The single most killy Arena unit currently is probably a blue horse Mage called Reinhardt so a green with good resistance would be handy if you're going to be trying to climb up the Arena ladder. He'll still likely really hurt them but at least they aren't dead and he's pretty fragile on your turns with his low speed and defence stats.
Enemy Dancers can really screw you over in Arena but the AI is pretty simple, and I believe there's a wiki page about all it's rules. But in general if the enemy has a dancer be very very careful.
If you run into a Hector, let him hit your Red first rather than you initiating because he'll hit back twice for a lot give his weapon.

Shinji117 fucked around with this message at 16:50 on May 17, 2017

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Regarding Barst and Hana killing lv35+ enemies, if you are rich on stamina but don't want to grind them all the way to level 30ish you can get their attack up to 22 (around level 10ish) and go to Lunatic 8-5. There's a cleric there with no weapon so if you kill everyone else Barst/Hana can kill them at their leisure (without buffs/debuffs 22 attack is when you'll do more than 0). And if you weaken but not kill one of the enemies with weapons maybe they can finish another off.

Takes 21 stamina per cleric kill though, so 210 for both not including he small level up they might need.

Edit: oh damnit, just missed the Robin point advantage by seconds so only one 3x 200. That stings.

Shinji117 fucked around with this message at 18:06 on May 17, 2017

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

ChronoReverse posted:

You can still get two. Just have be very very very on the dot with starting the battles.

Thanks for the head's up though, the 3x came quicker than I expected.

Time to spend minutes tapping where the button appears. Thanks for the heads up if this works.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Snipee posted:

Are the new FE games worth playing? I only played the first few, and the last one that I bought was Sacred Stones. FE: Heroes is made up of a massive cast of characters that I have never seen before.

Awakening yes, Fates...eh. It depends on how much utter stupidity you can put up with. Conquest's gameplay is good, but all three stories of Fates are fighting for worst place in FE plots.

Haven't had the chance to touch the new one yet.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
So I guess the only real chance Robin has of winning is for Robin supporters to completely stop running missions, hope Tharja's side accidentally pushes Robin into the 3x range and hope that the better timing (Asia awake instead of asleep) results in a lot more points than before.

Otherwise whelp.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

UHD posted:

I can't imagine many folks have flags left after the last 3x period either. Robin couldn't completely bridge the gap then and it'll be even wider if he gets another one.

Basically :rip: Robin

I dunno. Like, I'm in Australia and the 3x hit around 3-4 am. I was only awake cause essay panic for my management course so figured I'd have an alarm for every hour to check in. Had I been sleeping normally, I'd have 800 flags left waking up after having missed the moment rather than 400 saved in hopes of Tharja hubris. Same might apply to quite a number of players, who ended up sleeping through the bonus period. Anyone have any demographic info about which countries play the game the most?

Though I guess in waking up I might have just spent the flags in blind desperation rather than realising that a 1 in two hundred thousand and something shot might be possible. So eh. Not really hopeful, but will at least hold onto my last flags until the final hour just in case.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Rascyc posted:

It looks really close to me on my screen.
It looks close, but it's a 600,000,000 ish gap. The ridiculous scores make it seem closer than it really is atm.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Tier 17 with 4824 has me at rank 2074

Used MRob+3, Xander, Hector, Azura.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Well this GHB was incredibly easy.

Robin kills Cavalry Mage and Blue Mage (via Tri Ad and B Tomebreaker+Skill activation respectively) when they hit him.
Then Lucy moves to get hit by Axe flier and kills them in response. Hector moves up to bait Lance cav and kill them in response.
The Robin kills the boss.

Worked first try on the 4* fight.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Anyone have any suggestions for what A skill to give Lucina instead of fury for this event? Atk/Def +2 is vaguely tempting given I have a half dozen spare spring Chroms before I got my one Spring Camilla, but I'm not sure then if a +Spd IV (39 prior to Fury) Lucy could double Veronica because I didn't think to check if Fury was pushing me over the edge or not.

I can generally reach the 7th round, but with Lucy's health constantly draining every attack and her doubling as my healer she gets incredibly low, and she's my only method of killing Veronica so if she goes down before that the whole squad (Azura, TriAd MRob and Hector) will lose for sure.

Edit: Heck, maybe this is time for Aether over Luna given long battle lengths and the added healing would be really useful.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Wait a minute, are all the way the units in every round besides Veronica in the last round all randomized?

Sorta. There'll be a melee Cavalry top left (brackets are units I remember running into: Peri, Eliwood or Titania), mage Cavalry top right (Leo, or either of the two Blue Brave Tomers), Armor in middle (Draug, Hector, Sheena or Effie) and another ranged unit (mage, bow or dagger) next to Veronica.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Philip Rivers posted:

If y'all aren't sure if Quickened Pulse is any good, this is what BCordelia's alpha looks like with a precharged Moonbow:

Reciprenewcina is very good for Trials and yeah that's what I call her fight me if you got a problem :colbert:

Those are always a little questionable cause skill inheritance mucks em something fierce.

For example, the not-entirely-uncommon TriAd MRob takes around 14-20 (exact depends on IVs) from the two moonbows, then Lunas her back for 50ish.

Vantage on distant counter units also seem likely to work well against low-enough-hp-to-trigger-desperation-BCord

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
I kept throwing over and over again at 692+, but when I decided to just drop Aether (had had it equipped for the points) for Luna (actually useful, and able to one-round Hector if I attack given the -1 turn seal) on Lucina I dropped to 688ish and managed a no-death 7 wins on my first go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Has Elise gotten a single bonus yet? If she did, I wasn't awake for it

She had two right at the start when Priscilla had her first two bonuses. Something like P, E, P, E, P then stabilised with E rising gradually I think?