Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

This is what Aether Resort was built for.

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Sep 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Clawtopsy posted:

How do the duel skills work? Since I left there's a bunch of skills with so many words my eyes just glaze over

I’m sorry you came back just to see the Azurapocalypse

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

PatentPending posted:

Ok I'm done. Now for the perfect team comp.

By god.... It’s ... beautiful ....

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Clarisse update!

The savage blow part of the refine feels like a waste, but everything else just makes my build stronger.

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jun 5, 2020

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

With Petrine, Xane, and Ena, this might be my favorite recent group of units I've played with.

I still rely on my gimmick team for everything but those 3 units in particular have been extremely fun to work with out of the recent ones.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Come on gacha gods give me absurd luck on green

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Clawtopsy posted:

just poppin in 2 say that edelgard did nothing wrong and claude is the obama route

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

My fellow Fodlandians, we got em

Edit: possibly the worst green banner I’ve had in forever, ended up sparking Shamir.

Now it’s time to do Squad Assaults and Chain Challenges to replenish my orbs

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Oct 19, 2020

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I guess hopefully the whales can move up quickly so I never have to deal with them again. But I sure enjoyed this more yesterday when the difficulty spike wasn’t immense.

Frankly it kinda sucks to play for me, and the solution is to use the same group of units like every flipping mode, which is just... not my thing.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Well my extra Bernadetta is definitely getting used for Leonie. It'll be excited to have an all bow cav team for TT this time.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

hahaha Leonie is so good thank u IS

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Strange Matter posted:

What's a decent build for her since her default skills are kind of meh?

I just ate a Bernadetta and gave her Push 4 and Lull Spd/Def, as well as Pulse Smoke cause I have 3 extra Ceds so why not.

She’ll be getting a different bow, just not sure what yet

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Heyo! Don't post here often, but over the past week, the discord had a little "Book V Art Survey", where we rated the art of the past year through December. I compiled the data and put together some of the info and rankings, if you're interested in looking.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11U4bAo1Yh2WzJBrlKOupgo3SbV30PqBI7YPsq88ee7I/edit?usp=sharing

And if you wanted to actually fill out the survey, here it is!

https://forms.gle/7E18uZZpbdZbQAWF7

Note: I got lazy and didn't want to put together 40 units for the top 20, so how I ranked the top 20 and the units after is slightly different.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Hey folks! I’ve put together another yearly art poll, covering the Book VI units!

https://forms.gle/HCjjhcTi1jjFBhEb8

I should state that the voting criteria is generally how much you like the art, the descriptors of 1-5 are just flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I know i don’t post much, but i’m doing another Art Form, featuring Book VII!

https://forms.gle/L7B75MkdoW26VV4s6