Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Hello fellow outdoor goons. I have found a video that you will enjoy. Please watch it all the way through, even if it makes you want to die. Thank you.

https://vimeo.com/55420992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oh my God, I don't think I can take 7:10 more of this

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Watched it all. Thanks, now I'm a trump supporter.

A Horse Named Mandy
Feb 9, 2007
This video is such an amazing adventure. The editing and narration perfectly lead you down through each new layer, somehow managing to be fouler than the last, like biting into a raw onion. First it's an amateur ride through some of the most well-traveled parts of the Sierras, then it's glamping, then it's men coming together as brothers, until, as inevitably as a youtube rationalist eventually mentioning "the jews", it becomes a quest to reclaim their masculinity. When this was posted in PHIZ, one of the best comments was "It's cool that that entire aesthetic was invented by advertising agencies and now they're trying to pretend it's a real thing".

I showed this to a coworker who's into this kind of camping, and he was legitimately upset he didn't think of it first. It's not a bad idea: get a bunch of tech bros and sponsorships to pay for your expensive vacation and gear in exchange for craft cocktails and a video collage. It's just too bad the whole thing has to be sold on the image of Vin Diesel and Paul Walker sharing coronas and talking about family, when you're really just a bunch of doughy guys who paid almost $3000 to hang out with other doughy guys for a weekend.

• Locked thread