Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Interest post! I wanna chill out and have a good time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

pre:
Nene, the lackadaisical tanuki!

Henge 3		Animal 1	Adult 1		Child 3

Base Powers		Extra Powers		Weaknesses

Money			Stomach Worm		Glutton	
Bogey			Rest			Relaxed
Become Anything	
Copy
Tanuki Drumming
Dream Vision

When Yotsuba needed help, she knew exactly where to find the best tanuki in town... Or at least, me. Down by the docks of course. Watching those splashy waves and scrounging for thrown out fish are the best way to spend a warm summers day.

I gotta say, I'm not too in touch with what the humans do. I get that they need technology to get food, which makes me kind of upset I don't have the technology. I love food. No, Nene, you're getting sidetracked!

Right, so when Yotsuba asked me to help bring humans back, I guess I thought I could help them have a good time. I am pretty good with my shapechanging. I can turn into all kinds of stuff! I could even give people who want to chase me away a nasty fright, but why would I ever need to. People are cool and nice, I just want them to have as good a time as I am.

I don't go by the orchard much, they don't fancy having a raccoon dog digging around in their garbage. That said, I hear it's important to the town, so we gotta protect it.

I love chatting. It's something so foreign to us animals. Just sitting with a hot cocoa and talking about how the trees grow and how the water ripples. It's nice and relaxing, and who wouldn't love to take a load off with me?

On the subject of hot cocoa do you think we could get some later? I love the stuff, it's warm and sweet and tastes like all the best candies in one! Human food is so amazing, I wish I could enjoy it more!

Jade Mage fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 27, 2017

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

pre:
Kumo	<-Emot		Subject		Emot->		Rtg
2	Acceptance	Clover		Acceptance	2
1	Affection	Tsukimi		Trust		1
1	Protection	Yuu		Like		1
1	Trust		Kumo		Affection	1
1	Affection	Alice		Curious		2
0	---		Alma		Like		1
Mmm? Friends? Aweeeeesome! Wanna get some cocoa with me?

Tsukimi is a person I can get behind. She likes warm drinks and she will always talk to me. I wish more people could just have fun and eat stuff, y'know?

I'm not so sure about Yuu. He's so loud and not in the fun let's-get-excited way. He could do with some cocoa and a good chill session, I think I can make it happen.

Kumo is definitely a big softy, but heck if she isn't brave. Going to school all the time would get me chased away by the janitor. No bueno...

Jade Mage fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jun 18, 2017

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

I'm a bit low on wonder, so i might not be the best help in that regard

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

I think we all assumed Kumo would take the lead

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

Sounds good to me! Good luck!

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

Running a bit behind, will get post up tonight or tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

Happy late Canada day!

• Locked thread