Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
is shim truly a single poster or more a state of being?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

anatoliy pltkrvkay posted:

I'm planning on getting shimmed out of my mind tomorrow and playing Ghost Recon with a buddy. We mostly just play dress up and see who can get the most ridiculous outfit

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

That was one of the best things about halo reach

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

it is a mystery~~~

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
All I know is that I'd like to attempt to reach shim levels of high once in my life. I've beheld the dream.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Historians debate whether "Shim" was one man, many men, or a myth altogether. But those who know such things say that 7 rabbis assembled on Yom Kippur beheld the Almighty himself, who gave them the formula for a new version of the legendary golem. This one would be created from 200 lbs of weed with the magic inscription on his forehead: "SMDFTB", which Jewish tradition holds as the name of the angel of marijuana and intricate fakeposts.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And G_d beheld His creation, and saw that it was good, and directed Shim to go forth and inform the masses of the new covenant, one not made of law or flesh but of steel beams that could not be melted by any jet fuel.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
There's, like, a thread for this

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

There's, like, a thread for this

I'd argue it's good for GiP to have redundant thread, since some of us were in redundant branches, rah?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Redundancy is the heart of bureaucracy.

*stamps FILED five times*

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte
sup?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Hi!

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf
im just here for the penis drawings

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Drawings of penises (penii?) or drawings done with a penis. You gotta be specific here as I'm sure there are a lot of both kinds.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Drawings of penises (penii?) or drawings done with a penis. You gotta be specific here as I'm sure there are a lot of both kinds.

That av. :stare:

In English, it's "penises". In Latin (from the word for "tail"), it would be "penes" (two syllables).

This has been your penis education minute. Tune in tomorrow for an in-depth discussion of the right way to suck them (hint: it's not from the front).

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Derek Dominoe posted:

In English, it's "penises". In Latin (from the word for "tail"), it would be "penes" (two syllables).

This has been your penis education minute. Tune in tomorrow for an in-depth discussion of the right way to suck them (hint: it's not from the front).

gently caress you and your stupid cliffhanger

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Derek Dominoe posted:

Is it from the side? The top? The...future?

Do I suck dicks from the future?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
TIME TRAVELING COCKS

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Cock to the Future

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lmbo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
went to a portajohn in iraq once with really elaborate depections on how you could gently caress you poncho liner and I'm 100% convinced it was my 1SG at the time who did it. He owned and had burnt in on a jump and ended up being 1SG for our BDE HHC company and didn't give a fuuuuuuck

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

went to a portajohn in iraq once with really elaborate depections on how you could gently caress you poncho liner and I'm 100% convinced it was my 1SG at the time who did it. He owned and had burnt in on a jump and ended up being 1SG for our BDE HHC company and didn't give a fuuuuuuck

:staredog:

Tell me more

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
thats about it I mean I didn't exactly take notes on a waterproof notepad from clothing and sales and preserve it for 10+ years or anything

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

I'm a gay greencard holding communist grad school dropout who has given up on life. Is the glorious US military for me (if so which branch). I also lurk this forum because soldier people are really dumb and I meet them occasionally at work.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think you should put more effort into your gimmick.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

I'm just drunk and tomorrow is a blizzard. Plus I would like to secure my ability to stay in this country.

Also, military men who carried around those camouflaged backpacks were the best dates while in college.

ughhhh fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 14, 2017

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

ughhhh posted:

I'm just drunk and tomorrow is a blizzard. Plus I would like to secure my ability to stay in this country.

Nothing I say in this post is a joke.

If you join, enlist in the Air Force Reserve or Air National Guard and become a Services troop. AFSC 3M0X1. Get your citizenship while you're still in basic training. Hand out towels in the gym or cook mediocre omelettes at the chow hall. Get paid the exact same as the aircraft maintainer working 16-hour days outdoors. Do it one weekend a month, two weeks a year, for the six years required by your contract, then bounce.

I'm sure the Army and Navy have similar zero-effort jobs, if you don't have an Air Guard/Reserve station nearby.

If you want a job skill more complex than "Would you like a towel, sir/ma'am," then become a sysad or something. But I'm dead serious, the smart choice is to take a job that requires no effort, skill, or education, turn off your mind, and shuffle through your enlistment. The pay is the same as it would be for a job where someone's life is in your hands.

Edit: Whoops. I didn't think that all the way through. In order to be a sysad or network engineer or any of the other comm jobs, you need to be able to get a security clearance. Depending on the level associated with the job, you'd likely be disqualified because citizenship is a prerequisite for advanced clearances. The make-work jobs like Services are still an option, though.

Arc Light fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Mar 14, 2017

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
There's services jobs that require clearances and PRP believe it or not. Not a majority of their jobs but they exist.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Arc Light posted:

Nothing I say in this post is a joke.

If you join, enlist in the Air Force Reserve or Air National Guard and become a Services troop. AFSC 3M0X1. Get your citizenship while you're still in basic training. Hand out towels in the gym or cook mediocre omelettes at the chow hall. Get paid the exact same as the aircraft maintainer working 16-hour days outdoors. Do it one weekend a month, two weeks a year, for the six years required by your contract, then bounce.

I'm sure the Army and Navy have similar zero-effort jobs, if you don't have an Air Guard/Reserve station nearby.

If you want a job skill more complex than "Would you like a towel, sir/ma'am," then become a sysad or something. But I'm dead serious, the smart choice is to take a job that requires no effort, skill, or education, turn off your mind, and shuffle through your enlistment. The pay is the same as it would be for a job where someone's life is in your hands.

Edit: Whoops. I didn't think that all the way through. In order to be a sysad or network engineer or any of the other comm jobs, you need to be able to get a security clearance. Depending on the level associated with the job, you'd likely be disqualified because citizenship is a prerequisite for advanced clearances. The make-work jobs like Services are still an option, though.

Those Army boat people look pretty happy tho http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/transportation-and-aviation/watercraft-operator.html

Not to be confused with 88m

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Get your citizenship and become an officer.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

Get your citizenship and become an officer.

OR- Get you an officer and become a citizen, gurl

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant
...or else what?

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!
If there is one thing I've learned from GiP, it's the existence of abu hajaar

that and da share z0ne

oh and also the clown that is james yeager

e: also toona the cat. jfc that dumpster fire took only 3 months to become fully engulfed in alcohol and debauchery. incredible

Wickerman fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 16, 2017

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

alright if i smoke in here?

cool

*lights a fat one*

*takes a huge rip*

that's the gooood stuff

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

Wickerman posted:

If there is one thing I've learned from GiP, it's the existence of abu hajaar

that and da share z0ne

oh and also the clown that is james yeager

e: also toona the cat. jfc that dumpster fire took only 3 months to become fully engulfed in alcohol and debauchery. incredible

what the hell is any of this

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I know da share zone but

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

what the hell is any of this
                              /

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

He didn't even mention Caro.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

/

I miss this as KFFF av.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

He didn't even mention Caro.

That dude surviving is still the shocker of the decade.

• Locked thread