Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
gently caress the troops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Arven posted:

Like everyone else, I lurk here for the current events thread. D&D is full of broke brained man-children, while this forum is full of adults with real world experience.

I also had two friends who joined the Marines right out of highschool a decade ago, and I always was disappointed because I was disqualified because of an acute medical issue. Once I started lurking here I realized how lucky I was that I didn't make such a stupid mistake. Both friends have since admitted if they could go back they wouldn't have done it.

We're adults?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What just happened

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Kick-Puncher posted:

For the air force do you have to wear all your badges along with your ribbons? I am actually in the Air Guard but I transferred over from Army guard and I have no loving clue and I am getting mixed answers.

I don't know. I wore whatever ribbons were around if I couldn't find my thin magnet rack

Search for AFI 36 2903 if you're that ate up to find out.

God why do I still remember that.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

AFI 36-2903 lays out exactly what's required. It's actually not a blustering clusterfuck of a reg. On the shirt, not all badges are required. Wings are, and a few others are but I can't remember what.

Yea that's right. I hardly ever wore my medical badge on my blues.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
post your ribbon racks gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Counterpoint: he enlisted

• Locked thread