Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Eder :allears:

I knew I made the right decision backing this! So glad that there's going to be a sequel and congrats to Obsidian for getting it funded so quickly, shows how much we love you!
Also I'm happy that party size is getting smaller as I found managing 6 to be a bit of a chore at times as I'd forget what everyone could do and encounters were really frequent. I also agonise over making leveling up choices so 1 less will make the game go a bit faster for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

2house2fly posted:

Oh yeah, there's no mention of an expansion. I wonder if they'll be doing one, iirc last time the expansion was included in certain pledge tiers.

IIRC the expansion was an add-on available for all pledge tiers and became available well into development, basically when they decided they could and were going to make an expansion.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

The soulbound weapons we got don't work because a god ate our souls. :smith:

Maybe another god will be kind enough to lend us a soul while we go and get ours back.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Jerusalem posted:

I love that Fulvano is pulling away in a rowboat while his ship gets destroyed and his shipmates get eaten, and he's all,"Welp time to kick back and relax! :)"

In another life, in another galaxy his name was...Zaeed!
Lets hope that Fulvano makes out like a bandit.

With 22 minutes to go just want to say congrats to all the team on a successful campaign and can't wait for the finished product (and DLC)!
I'll totally be getting Tyranny with the voucher and give that a whirl while I wait

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Those last minute pledges are rolling in! 400% of goal reached.

• Locked thread