Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Many congratulations and best wishes rope kid and Obsidian as a whole!

I saw only German and French translation on that crowdfund website. I would LOVE to do the Spanish (I'm Peruvian but we have a Spanish guy on our studio so you could have both Latin American and Spain Spanish) Translation, where should I apply for that job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

AriadneThread posted:

it's post like these that are my favorite

Goons crying about party size while making fun of grognards is mine.

Oh and that guy who complained about the game like crazy but only played an old version and 10 mins of the final build.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Hey there guys Peruvian goon reporting in. The sadness of not being able to translate this beautiful game to Spanish is only towered by the sadness in reading some guys hating on my boy Ulyssess. That's all, carry on Obsidian I love you guys.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Yeah I just signed an agreement where I am to be known as EL LOCADOR. Being honest, Rope kid I'd be really honoured to do the translation for your upcoming games.

Monkey Paw: I get to translate Armored Warfare 2: Tanks are back.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

frajaq posted:

After readying my final/all quests completed save for PoE 2 I decided to start a PotD with Expert Mode run with only a custom party.

It's amazing how much different the experience from my Hard runs were, now simple pack of wolves give me pause and that one pack of boars in magran's fork was hilariously deadly :allears: I think I'll like this difficulty

That happened to me as well! When I finally destroyed those wolves I was like, man I'm the king of the hill, master tactician, etc and then the boar mob to the left killed me :negative:

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Cancel all pledges and lets fund Fulvano's Voyage stand alone game instead.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

funmanguy posted:

I think I speak for everyone when I say I want to play this game now

I wanted to play this yesterday :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Rope Kid I just got Pathfinder Adventures on the discount.... and man what a great game I'm hooked. Grats on the team responsible for the game.

• Locked thread