Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!
ropekid I really need to know where this game falls on the gently caress you/suck my dick spectrum of personal dream rpgs, tia.

I'm so excited. Feels like 2012 all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

Broken Age didn't have the smoothest of development. I was disappointed by that too when it was happening, but in the end it worked out, they were transparent throughout the process, and they also went ahead to develop another game that was, by all measures, pretty decent with crowdfunding (Massive Chalice).

He never really lived that down, though.

He also doesn't really seem to have much to do with the other Fig projects except his own, but hey, his name is mentioned on the website.

IIRC it was more how they handled Spacebase DF-9 than Broken Age.

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

I'd say there's a zero percent chance Pillars 2 doesn't have a save import system. I'm hoping we get a magic pantaloons-style quest throughout the pillars games, now.

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Is the :frog: Helm finally going to be a reality?

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Ropekid, given the recent goldmined thread about another video game RPG, will Pillars 2 feature guillotines? Semi-serious, as finding Johnny and the four balls was pretty much a crowning moment in New Vegas.

• Locked thread