Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

THANK gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

After having the game for a year and a half I finally finished it. It was a wild ride if dry at times but I feel like I want to have another go to try classes and companions I didn't really use on my first run. All of the sequel news is getting me excited too.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

Aren't Itumaak and Stelgaer Shift mechanically identically to Wolf Pet and Cat Shift respectively?

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

Compared tot he previous system this one just seems like a massive pain in the rear end honestly.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

Empress Brosephine posted:

Anyone know what that new console patch did

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/patch-notes-poe-ps4-08-09-17.1042961/

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

Mymla posted:

It still does, you can just kinda remove it if you pay a tax of like 2 points in athletics.

This hasn't been a thing for a long time, since WM1 I think. Athletics does something completely different now and fatigue is only applied by scripted events.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

So my ne and only completed PoE1 save is that of a Kind Wayfarer Support Tank. Think I should go multiclass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

How much do we know about what Berath's Blessings bring to the table?

• Locked thread