Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Stupid backer stupidly rebacking again...

hmm, 93k already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Autonomous Monster posted:

Whaaat. I thought I was being optimistic hoping for eighteen months. Twelve is crazy good.

The new character models :eyepop:

I'm not a hundred percent sold on multiclassing. The great strength of a class system- especially in a heavily tactical game like this- is strongly defined party roles and niche protection. The more classes you have, the harder that is to pull off. With eleven classes the design space was already feeling a little crowded; I'm just a tad worried that if you allow multiclassing into the mix things are going to start to get a bit mushy.

Though if there's anyone who could make it work, it'd be ropekid.

Considering the almost off-hand release Tyranny it looks like they've managed to streamline the process needed to create this type of game pretty well.

Not to say that they won't be putting it a lot of work and use any resources offered to push the content and tech but they do seem to have managed to get things pretty nailed down.

[edit] That said I fully expect a few months delay should scope expand based on funding available.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Chairchucker posted:

Um no that is not allowed Sagani is my BFF and they can't kill her, although having her unavailable because she's gone back to her family after having completed her quest is acceptable.

I second that motion.

• Locked thread