Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh Don Piano posted:

has there been a game like gta but instead of criminal poo poo you're a cop and go around beating minorities asses

NARC for PS2 i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

IIRC there was actually a period around the time the PSP GTAs came out where Rockstar was considering a San Andreas Stories game where you played as Tenpenny before the events of SA, but it was shut down really early on after they realized that getting Samuel L. Jackson to do voice work for an entire game would probably bankrupt them.

lol thats cool

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy the Cook posted:

IIRC there was actually a period around the time the PSP GTAs came out where Rockstar was considering a San Andreas Stories game where you played as Tenpenny before the events of SA, but it was shut down really early on after they realized that getting Samuel L. Jackson to do voice work for an entire game would probably bankrupt them.

It was strange they never made use of SA's map ever again. Seems like a waste. Then again maybe it was for the best because gameplay and story wise VCS was rear end.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I have a soft spot for Liberty City Stories.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah... in your skull maybe :twisted:

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010
Officer Theodore Briseno was the inspiration for famous Nintendo character Waluigi.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

la noire

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh Don Piano posted:

has there been a game like gta but instead of criminal poo poo you're a cop and go around beating minorities asses

Batman

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Oh Don Piano posted:

yeah........ its called "real life"

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
in true crime you could stop and frisk people on the street whenever you wanted

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

dangerdoom volvo posted:

in true crime you could stop and frisk people on the street whenever you wanted

Bloomberg has gone too far

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

lol

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pablo Gigante posted:

Bloomberg has gone too far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmzKWW02Nw8

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Plutonis isn't a good person. Lurk moar

it's not that he's a bad person, he's just lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

they could have used an impersonator. they didn't hire michael madsen again to voice tony in LCS.

• Locked thread