Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Stamina meters and weapon degradation? Cucking awesome, and exactly what I wanted from a Zelda game. Based Nintendo listening to the fans yet again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Five in Russia posted:

I wish you could sprint for a while, but your stamina meter is super short.

Nice, this was my favorite part of Skyward Sword. Having to hit the A button every 3 seconds to go faster for 2 seconds and then wait 1 second for the meter to refill.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Nice, this was my favorite part of Skyward Sword. Having to hit the A button every 3 seconds to go faster for 2 seconds and then wait 1 second for the meter to refill.

You can upgrade your stamina bar in this one, so it'll be pressing it every 6 seconds then waiting 2 seconds for the refill.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

You can upgrade your stamina bar in this one, so it'll be pressing it every 6 seconds then waiting 2 seconds for the refill.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Stamina meters and weapon degradation? Cucking awesome, and exactly what I wanted from a Zelda game. Based Nintendo listening to the fans yet again.

Soral
May 30, 2009

in addition to heart containers, breath of the wild will also feature collectible lung containers

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
when i complete botw, i will lay down my tattered, depleted wiiu gamepad, draw my final breath (wild) and return my carapice to the heavenly body that reared me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Heroes!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You're telling me Link will get winded after running for 40 feet? Just like me in real life? Wow, Nintendo really are listening to the fans! [img]C:\Fry Memes\SHut up and take my rupees.jpg[\img]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to have sex with Impa! I demand sex! It's my right to gently caress!

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
which impa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The sexy one!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

nooooo, not Zelda Far Cry 2, noo *laughing, wiping my own jizz out of my eye* noo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

nooooo, not Zelda Far Cry 2, noo *laughing, wiping my own jizz out of my eye* noo

haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They even spent like 15 minutes the first time they showed it off setting trees on fire.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

You're telling me Link will get winded after running for 40 feet? Just like me in real life? Wow, Nintendo really are listening to the fans! [img]C:\Fry Memes\SHut up and take my rupees.jpg[\img]

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

Owning $300 worth of amiibos let's link run forever

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Five in Russia posted:

Owning $300 worth of amiibos let's link run forever

thank god

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/Yelix/status/829125606151483392

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I would never do anything to upset princess Zelda

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id call her names.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Id call her names.

i wouldnt. im above that

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id call her Princess Homo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Yeah. Same here.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Princass Smellda

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Princass Smellda

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Id call her names.

Draw your blade, fiend. Die on your feet.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

jesus christ. im not going to read this

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Well excuuuse me, Princess

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i said excuse me princess

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is a clear LoZ 1 cart

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

extremebuff posted:

this is a clear LoZ 1 cart

owns

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007