Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Breath of the Wild is going to be the greatest game ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

gently caress yes. There's gonna be DLC that adds extra caves or chests or something and it's gonna cost 20 dollars. Thank you Nintendo!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/NintenDaan/status/831496872657289216

:retrogames:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I can't wait to buy the season pass for the brand new open world Zelda game.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

me in 6 months: [shrug] I dont mind supporting splatfests if it means dropping a fiver on some lootboxes once or twice a season

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

gently caress it, I'm taking my Switch to work

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

dan says he was describing this game to someone and was so excited about zelda he started crying

I plan on crying several times playing this game, just within the first 2 hours.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I was gonna buy a copy of Zelda tonight with my Switch but amazon is gonna have the special edition delivered sometime tomorrow after I get home and its too late to cancel it so I'll be patient and wait.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The frog is so close to the treasure chest

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

The frog is so close to the treasure chest

Its there.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

After exploring the plateau for about 12 hours, decided to finally drop down...

Not long after spotted this huge creepy looking dude from afar...

I arrowed one of the storks, and the Moblin immediately went to go feast on the free food, at which point I unloaded 5 arrows into him as he stuffed his face. Incredible.

The plateau is big but drat, i dont think i could stay there for 12 hours o_O

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I had a really nice and powerful boomerang, and i threw it at an enemy and killed it, and when i went to press A to pick up the boomerang as it came back i accidentally picked up the lovely weapon from the monster i just killed and the boomerang went flying off a cliff behind me never to be seen again

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just spent the last few hours filling out the map. That tower in the middle of a lake surrounded by electric lizalfos and electric wizzrobes is a true challenge.

i took an electric elixir before diving in, only to juke everything and not get hit at all so i wasted it

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I know that its possible to ride animals that aren't horses, like bears and deers but I don't know how.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Cannonballoon posted:

Just sneak up behind them like you would a horse. Taming mechanics work the same way.

I think i just need to be more sneaky then.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is a dumb question but how do I shield-surf?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm at Akkala Tower, and its covered in this weird Ganon sludge, and I cant climb it. Is there any way to get around it, or any way to get rid of it?

Edit: i found a way

mabels big day fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 6, 2017

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Social Studies 3rd Period posted:

You need to find an eyeball and shoot it with an arrow. It can be hard to find sometimes. OR - there's ways to get around it if you scale some of the nearby pillars carefully and float over the sludge at the tower.

i found the eyeball but nothing happened when i killed it. I found a spot to get around it though

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I saw a spot on my map called Koholint Rock on an island, and I took a raft there and it turned into a shrine challenge where I lost all of my items and was stranded. I ended up dying though but i'll definitely go back when I have more hearts.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Any hints on where to find the zora pants? I found the helmet, and got the tunic.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

It's from a quest in the area.

do i have to beat the divine beast first?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Jenny Agutter posted:

I got off my horse to cross some water like a dozen hours back and haven't seen it since. maybe if there were stables all over they would be more useful but I've been to 3 villages and only seen the one stable

Stables actually tend to be pretty far from villages.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I am way overpowered for the Zora stuff since i found so many shrines and upgraded armor so i kicked the Lynel's rear end

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Milkman posted:

I didn't try to fight him I just ran from tree to tree grabbing the arrows

I would have done that too if I went there when the game wanted me to

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Does Blood Moon activate if you just keep waiting by a fire? I need a certain thing to respawn.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

extremebuff posted:

it just happens every couple of days

Well right but i dont want to wait. I want it now.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

go do something else while you wait

I did and i found something totally awesome

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm buying 6 copies

1) Switch unpatched
2) Switch patched
3) WiiU unpatched
4) WiiU patched
5) Digital WiiU
6) Digital Switch

I suggest the true fans do the same

Seriously considering doing this now

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I already cannot remember life without this game. I can't even imagine life after I'm done with it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tarry Town is the best sidequest

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm glad you were all able to share that moment.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

the last piece of the climbing gear still eludes me. trying to do all the stuff i can in the hateno area but I still haven't found it. I still haven't found this cursed statue that's mentioned in the riddle for this shrine quest and I have a feeling it's there

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

does blood moon respawn guardians?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

so thats how speedrunners are gonna beat ganon

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i'm not smart enough to use runes and i just fight things normally

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I just found what Lynel parts are good for and its time to go Lynel hunting

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I opened a secret shrine by taking a high level electric resist meal, and letting myself get struck by lightning and surviving. in hindsight i could have made lighting strike by leaving metal objects on the ground but this way was cooler

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i forgot to take pictures of the divine beast bosses, am I screwed from getting a full pokedex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I never found the horde. Edit: hoard.

• Locked thread