Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

are there actual dungeons and are there 8 of them also item damage and stuff is a bad idea all around

mysterious loyall X fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jan 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh no now everyone can see iedited my message fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yeah i saw the mini dungeons i do not want minidungeons sounds like rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

yeah open world problem #1: theres so much content that the butter's spread too thin and every cave and dungeon feels the same. but we'll see. i wanna wait b4 i start judging ninty

i hope its good. skyward sword is absolute misery tho even tho it has the most beatufiul princess of all time but maybe they can right the course oof 3d zelda like trmp is rightin gth ecourse of america

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

BipolarAurora posted:

majora's mask is good

its the best 3d zelda for sure dude

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't feel bad for the Killzone developers and programmers at all OP.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

every sony 1st party developer is european or scea which tbh is capable of making good games becasue they're japanese hell just look at tokyo jungle you can rule a cat empire

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

romanowski posted:

i am kind of on the fence about breath of the wild's weapon degradation system but at the very least it looks like they're going for a scavenger/survival mechanic rather than just arbitrarily making your weapons unusable or lovely until you go to a repair shop or whatever. but even so it seems like it'll kind of ruin the fun of finding a cool and unique weapon because you know it'll disappear from your inventory sooner or later when you use it too much. but the game looks Good As Hell either way and i can't freakin wait to play it!

get this every scavenger/survival game is hot garbage and if the master sword degrades i will personally behead shigeru miyamoto

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i feel ike weapon degradation could be cool if you're just scavenging sticks and stuff but we're obviously going to get the unbreakable master sword like halfway through rendering the mechanic irrelevant forever so uhh

i hope the game';s challenging enough to really encourage experimenting with the systems and stuff. i can imagine just walking into goblin outposts or whatever and just stabbing everything because it's insanely easy

scavenging for sticks is loving gay

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh wow i'm this legendary hero time to beat up pigs [code for jews] with sticks edit:" just re--read this post, actuall y p. fuckin awesome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Stamina meters and weapon degradation? Cucking awesome, and exactly what I wanted from a Zelda game. Based Nintendo listening to the fans yet again.

ths

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Id call her names.

i'd call her mon amurr [french for my lveo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to buy nie r 2 and play that be4 i get a switch/zelda

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

2008: listening to jens lekmans "maple leaves" on repeat while crying because skyward sword zelda isnt my girlfirend irl
2017: listening to donald turmp say Sad! Terrible! Swamped! (Or destroyed.) on repeat while crying becasue breath of the wild zelda isn't my girlfriend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

uh switch will have splatoon 2 and the version of street fighter with all lthe crap ppl hate from super turbo namely fast gameplay, fast movement, and outdated sprites

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Oh poo poo, so it's like the digital equivalent of scanning an amiibo? Interesting...

Its basically an amiibo you cannot see but whose presence can be felt, much like the holy ghost who gracves us with the love of god the father amd his blessed son

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

the season passes for mario kart, mario golf, and hyrule warriors already happened and they were all full of win

the 250 cc mode was free but hard mode being locked behind 20 dollar dlc is ghey. GAY

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I like the bonus maps in FE Fates but I'm going to wait for a sale on the bundle because they're priced at like 2 or 3 dollars for a single map. Same reason I couldn't really buy many smash characters because like 6 to 8 dollars for one additional character in a roster of 50 felt like highway robbery to me. But I caved for Cloud

https://www.capcom.com/streetfighter5

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

what fps and resolution is the wii u version gonna be at

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

suffice to say i shant be buying because nier automata comes out the same week anyway :smugteddit:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sounds like a pass

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

open world games are universally garbage and the 3d zelda games have been more miss than hit for me. this cautious gamer gives zelda a wait and see

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Has there been ANY info about who the drat wii u version runs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hype [black guy voice]

and don't forget the meat lovers!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they already showed her in a trailer and she's talking and crying and wearing cerrol flynn tights

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ss has the best princess zelda tho even tho the game is tedious even by 3d zelda standards jeez louise what were they thinking

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PIRATES on NEOGAF say the wii u versi9n runs like rear end....fuuuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

the wii u version doesnt use the touch screen, but it still has light motion control for aiming

Good, altho sl8ghly too bad because the touch inventory in wwhd is a godsend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

a lot of leaked stuff has run like rear end for the leak, but gotten 100% better with the day-one. i think i'm still day one for this.

Im going to wait because nintendo are insanely stuipd

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

congrats on teh small lightning in your username

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

wow that would have been loving *chip in my brain that prevents me from ever syaing anything bad about nintendo that i had installed last year electrocutes me* Cool.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sounds bad fugg 7u all

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hey idiots ever hear of a credit card? its basically free money even when you don't have "real " money in your pocket. basically with this credit card thing you can buy a s many wii us switches, ps4 s hell even xboners even tho the ram is WRONG lmfao and not worry about paying

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm buying 4 copies

1) Switch unpatched
2) Switch patched
3) WiiU unpatched
4) WiiU patched

I suggest the true fans do the same

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

My wife... 😰😰

i wish wata was my beautiful 45 yo japanese wife

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ristolaz posted:

Just sucked a random Japanese man's dick in honour of Nintendo.

This but dor the hell of it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

i think the only game with good weapon durability is dark souls II of all things. because I enjoyed using like 4 super fragile weapons because of the way they reset at bonfires, and coupled with the mounds of upgrade materials you got in the game meant I was able to roll around with a bunch of +9 useful weapons

Running it at 60 fpa on pc made weapon degredation go 2x speed it was stupid and ds2 is rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tumor looking batty posted:

How the F do you get to the cold shrine argh

Ummm in the starting area?theres hot peppers right at the gate and a large wok by some bokoblins or whatever u can cook in, then eat cold wether will not afgect u for 10 minutes u should be able to make it to the top. Theres also a broken bridge but u can figure it out i beleeber in u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

he sounds stupid....lso hed' fit right in here on sa :cawg:

• Locked thread