Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«64 »
iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

That's a nice team.
It'll be a shame if something happened to it.

Team Anasta

Rugby League 2018: at least the sex scandal this year involves a human. ALLEGEDLY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Smorgasbord posted:

He may only be an (alleged) rapist at this point but he's definitely a (confirmed) dickhead.

I do like this.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

I'm Tom Waterhouse, and I'm sponsoring this poster in the Something Awful 2013 NRL thread.

www.tomwaterhouse.com

I'm a precious snowflake, dammit.

Rugby League 2018: Confirmed dogfuckers, comfirmed mouthpissers, confirmed buttfingerers, alleged rapists

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Who makes more: Greg Inglis or your average NRL lawyer?

cpaf
Jan 22, 2009

NRL 2018: Fortunately only a breach of basic human rights and not the salary cap

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

THE! SUN! IS! OUT!

Lipstick Apathy

NRL 2018: allegedly abused a woman/dog, definitely abused the salary cap

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

THE! SUN! IS! OUT!

Lipstick Apathy

NRL 2018: We didn’t abuse the salary cap (human) we just “managed” it better

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

THE! SUN! IS! OUT!

Lipstick Apathy

NRL 2018: What did I tell you about thinking, you’ve been doing it you’re whole life and where did that get you

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

That's a nice team.
It'll be a shame if something happened to it.

Team Anasta

NRL 2018: finally, a use for complex maths.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Oh god what if people figure out it's not Raptorfag doing this! My poker face is terrible!

NRL 2018: still better than any of the other football codes.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

NRL 2018: Bet everything you have on the Warriors to win it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

NRL 2018: Sydney's salary cap breach isn't marginal and haynes' surprise sex isn't chargable

«64 »