Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The MK character will probably be Sub-Zero, after Scorpion was in the last one.

Also I'd expect a Rock-version of Black Adam since he's signed on to play the character in some DC movie, and any chance to bring in The Rock should be taken imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

drat, Big E lost some weight and skin pigmentation.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Ed should just post "Here's Joker" and it's actually Zombie Liu-Kang with Joker's head photoshopped on top.

Actually if Joker came back but looked/played like Zombie Liu-Kang that'd be pretty good. Just say a wizard/Shang Tsung brought him back.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Catwoman:

Cons: Overall seems fine but nothing spectacular

Pros: You can summons cats

The pros have it!

I guess it's a good thing that projectiles don't trade in NRS games or.....

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

CharlestonJew posted:

Apparently most of the votes for "kill" was just one guy calling in over and over

God bless him

But enough about Tim Drake.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Put in Dr. Manhattan and give him Whip's exact movelist.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Jimmy Hats posted:

We need a good/terrible name for goon guild

Goon 52

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Spawn will not be in this game

The guest star is Hellboy

Neither Spawn nor Hellboy will be in this game.

the real guest star comes from the hit wb show riverdale and it's jughead

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Apparently the Joker they brought back from the dead came from the '80s and had a new wave synth band.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Jimmy Hats posted:

Until we get a real reveal trailer I am going to hold hope in my heart that it's just a prank and he's in the game in the same capacity that Tremor was in Mk9 or Baraka in MKX

I still think Joker aping zombie Liu Kang would be the funniest option, though if French Joker was the main one that's running close in second.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

he could throw a rock

like a really big rock

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
So my guess for the story:

1a: Supergirl comes to Earth, wonders why her cousin is in jail, frees him.
1b: Grodd's crew gets up to some poo poo, Batman's crew has to stop him.
2: Superman runs wild over everyone, Batman and crew put him back in jail after Supergirl realizes her cousin is a dick now.
3: Brainiac invades, Batman and Supergirl have to re-free Superman and ~*~*w0rK t0g3tH3r**~! in order to beat him.
4: Superman kills Batman and Supergirl, reclaims Earth, and says he's going to take over the other Earth from Injustice 1 because that's how the Justice Lords storyline kinda went.

Just based off trailers and some of the character dialog, plus how comics/games generally work.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

At minimum he appears to have Robin, all of their dialogue is about them working together.

Cyborg seems like he's still team Supes so he's got a chunk of the Teen Titans.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Can't believe Superman executed Rick Jones via firing squad

Surprise! It was Mxyzptlk the whole time!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I'm getting Story Mode spoillers from Youtube thumbnails so fair warning to everyone

yeah watch out for the gorilla grodd sex scene spoilers

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

FunkMonkey posted:

I've seen enough call for Booster that it's not outside the realm of possibility. Bizarro would make a fine premier skin for Supes of course.

Booster Gold as played by Johnny Cage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

fadam posted:

Actually just don't watch any shows at all tbh

fyp

• Locked thread