Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I didn't play the first Injustice, but is there any chance that Bane will hulk out mid-round and his bulky models won't be so lame? Or will that be reserved for supers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
watching some of the storyline vids for injustice and the character models seem really stiff compared to what I'm seeing here... Oh wait wasn't this a PS+ game? I think I own injustice actually... ha ha, ok I was just gonna ask if this was worth buying.

Looking pretty hype at this new one though.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I just watched a 25 minute video explaining Superboy Prime because of that dudes post and HOLY loving poo poo when did DC comics go full-bore hyper-violent insanity? He is basically at the core of all of DC's comics most convoluted story lines and is Goku-can-go-cry-himself-to-sleep levels of overpowered basically.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Luna Was Here posted:

Link for the curious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOjy6uOOwZ4

warning: this dude has the particular brand of nerd voice that is just aggressively boring. It's not shrill or high, but he just sounds like a history teacher who checked out like 6 years ago, except he's talking about the most ridiculous over the top poo poo. Because SB-P is a lynchpin to so many ridiculous plots, I feel like it did an ok job of catching me up on how pants on head the last 30 years of DC have been.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Grodd excites me because I really like extrememly stylistic move sets. i've always thought the spider-man video games lived and died by whether or not Spidey got sweet luchadore wrestling moves or just regular punches and kicks, it's important to give characters attacks he would use. Capt. Cold basically being a Melee Mei (from overwatch) looks fun as hell.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Flash giving Clark a giant "Pssssshaw" will always be among the greatest dunks in comic bookdom.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Lawful Evil Supes owns bones. I remember the storyline from the WB animated Superman cartoon where he gets brainwashed by Darkseid and puts on this crazy black warlord armor and antler helmet and just becomes this natural disaster.

He flies around standing straight up and down with pointed toes and uses his eye beams to just savage everything. He doesn't lift a finger and basically hog ties Earth in a month. I can't even remover how anyone stops him.

I'm very excited to learn this game. I suck at fighting games because I'm not great at memorizing combo strings but I want to get good at Darkseid, Braniac and Swamp Thing. I wanna like scarecrow but his design is just "Fiddlesticks from LOL" and even though his kit is beastmode he just looks a tad too dorky for me to get hooked [ a pun! ]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I actually have more faith in the mortal combat people to balance different movesets than I do in Nintendo. It's not hard to imagine them pulling it off.

Gorilla Grodd looks so cool. Giving him a combo where he makes people punch themselves is a new kind of gangster I wasn't aware existed.

• Locked thread