Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mattavist
May 24, 2003

I am gonna play Sub-Zero!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

J comes after G and H in the alphabet.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

I yelled so loud I scared my wife

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Spacebump posted:

I just saw the TMNT dlc. I have a few questions, I don't own this game but played a lot of the first one.

1. Are there a lot of DLC costumes?
2. Are there any costumes based of Arrow or other CW DC shows? What exactly are the micro transactions in this game?
3. Does the ultimate edition go on sale ever or should I just wait until whenever the complete edition comes out next year?
3. How long is the story mode in this one?
4. About the length of story mode from other Netherrealm games?
5. Does it feel like another animated DC movie?
6. Are Heroes from the normal DCU involved in the story again or is it just Injustice universe versions of them?
7. Do they have the same voices for all the characters as last game?
8. Are the newly announced characters the last round of DLC characters or will there be more?

1. No
2. No, not much really
3. IDK
3 number 2. 6ish hours
4. IDK
5. Not as good
6. Only Injustice universe unless I forgot some
7. IDK
8. IDK

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Ice cube move isn't a gear move, it's from meter burning one of her normal strings. The demon summon is her character power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

IT'S COOL BUT RUDE

• Locked thread