Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is my most hyped game for 2017. Been waiting for this title since MKX came out and that was my favorite fighting game ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MinibarMatchman posted:

Bane has like 5 different looks across games/movies/shows in the last few years but I'm sure the classic lucha mask will be available for this.

A new round of beta codes are going out soon, and the beta is being updated with Blue Beetle.

I'm a scrub tier comic book movie fan and just want the Dark Knight Rises Bane.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really need this game right now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MinibarMatchman posted:

I hope Scarecrow is another instance of a "mobile only" character because he looks so silly

This is the DC universe! Come on now! Everyone looks silly. :P

Unlucky7 posted:

I am not sure if the world is ready for Sexy Scarecrow.

I respectfully disagree. :colbert:

This is correct.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

No, the beta is over Tuesday.

I never got to be in the beta. :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gosh, I am so excited for this game. I want to play another fighting game in the mean time but I don't know what else I am interested in at this point. I guess I can play Injustice 1 .

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Wanderer posted:

Play MKX. A lot of the characters in Injustice 2 are partially inspired by various MK characters (i.e. Sonya and Black Canary), so you'd be getting a bit of a leg up.

I'm pretty done with MKX at this point after having played over 6000 matches. I wish Tekken 7 wasn't coming out in June, i'm not going to care unless Injustice 2 really drops the ball, but I honestly don't think it will.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I saw that each super hero has their own level, in one of the videos a Twitch broadcaster put up, the Joker was level 20, what is the cap for each fighter?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ed Boon's latest troll

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/859582211032481792

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Evil Canadian posted:

Batgirl can stay the gently caress gone. Nobody liked playing against her in injustice 1.

But I really like one of her most recent costumes. :/

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Also confirmation that there will at least be a Fighter Pack 2. So like MKX this will be a pretty heavily supported game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sub-Zero is a pretty boring but not unexpected choice in the DLC pack.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

To be fair he really means the eventual edition that includes all DLC that will ever release but for $60. :P

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Fighter Pack 2 probably means the next batch of three of the promised 9.

Hopefully sub-zero is as fun as scorpion was before they tossed the poor guy into the trash.

Ooh right, my bad. I totally misunderstood that. I hope we get another batch of 9 fighters after the current planned batch of 9 then. :P

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

AndyElusive posted:

It's a fighting game where you literally beat up the other player, heaven forbid you say anything leaning towards negative to them in anyway.

Light hearted taunting is tame as poo poo for the fighting game community anyways. This is the same community filled with openly racist and sexist players who also bully kids that win Smash Brother tournaments.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

fadam posted:

I feel like you're painting with a pretty broad brush here. Its not "filled" with anything.

Only if you're choosing to ignore it then sure it's not filled with anything.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What fighting game Twitch broadcasters do you all like? The only one I am familiar with is maximilian_dood but I want to find more, especially if they are planning on being dedicated to this game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is pre-load available on PS4 yet?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MrJacobs posted:

Mortal Kombat XL, Just Cause 3, and Shadows of Mordor had great ports.

People who bought original Mortal Kombat X on PC though got royally hosed over with a terrible port. It took a long time for MKX PC to be in an acceptable state and people had to double dip for the privilege of a working copy of the game after already buying it. Then there was the embarrassing Arkham Knight port.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Pre-loading Injustice 2 now on PS4. Tomorrow night can't come soon enough. :f5:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

24 more hours to go :f5:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I finished the story last night. I feel disappointed by it. The whole Superman is evil was done before in the previous game and I was hoping this would have done something with that with an interesting twist and it really didn't. Still good for a fighting game storyline but that bar is very low to begin with.

Ooh well, time to focus on grinding away for new gear, getting all fighters to level 20, and practicing to get good! Injustice 2 is awesome and I am going to be playing it a lot.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Norns posted:

It doesn't change anything about how you feel. Buy did you see both endings?

I didn't, are those pretty different? Maybe i'll go and do that tonight. It won't take long to see it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Got Wonder Woman, and Swamp Thing to level 20 tonight. Successful night of playing Injustice 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Got Supergirl to level 20 this morning, now I am working on Grodd.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Norns posted:

Why do my characters keep losing levels?

Where are you noticing this? Sometimes level restrictions are in place.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Norns posted:

On the actual item equipment screen.

Okay yeah, that shouldn't be happening there. That is super weird and I think another goon has had this issue too.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I got Aquaman to level 20 last night. I hate this fighter a lot.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

does it take a long time to take a character to level 20?

About 1 1/2 hours or so, or about 120 matches. So not long at all. I have 11 characters at 20 so far.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Norns posted:

What are you doing to level?

I just like doing single fights against AI.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

They give hardly any credits though. That said I have over 250,000 credits saved up so far for when I get all of my fighters to level 20, and then i'll spend it all on boxes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Cinnamon Bear posted:

You know how if you press square on character select you can swap through your different loadouts? Keep swapping until you reach your AI loadouts and the AI plays the game for you.

Holy loving poo poo thank you! I would never have noticed this. I don't think I realized this is what AI Loadout was for.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Aww you can't use AI in guild multiverse. Which I suppose makes sense.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So excited for this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was pretty excited for all of the DLC for Mortal Kombat X and this looks just as amazing. I'm looking forward to the most though is Spawn and it pains me that he is so far away right now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I discovered today that if you sell gear there is a chance you'll get regen tokens from it. :homebrew:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If you're like me and you have trouble completing a lot of Multiverse content because you're awful, use the AI loadouts, even with nothing but the default gear equipped they beat the AI 99% of the time.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I ended my 3 day weekend with 19 characters total at level 20 (since launch) and 2.1 million credits. That was a lot of Injustice 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am only playing Wonder Woman today in celebration of seeing the movie later this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Working on getting Darkseid to level 20 and then I have like four fighters left to level up. I think I can do that today.

• Locked thread