Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I was thinking about achewood when I realized the dog who licks pats face while he’s being pulled by the haunted banjo down the street is definitely ladybird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Having previously only watched the show thru reruns on adult swim I have been gradually blasting thru it on Hulu. Up to season 10 and it’s nice that there’s still so many good episodes this far in. The one where Bobby works at the poop removal business was real good as well as Bills House which was pretty excruciating in a good way

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Kahn refuses to leave the house under any circumstances. Minh is initially supportive but starts sneaking out at night to go over to hang out with Nancy and Peggy.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

TheWorldsaStage posted:

It's not a fun time when people post their political fanfiction in the thread :(

Seriously. I don’t get the obsession with talking about how despicable all the characters would be now. We’re all of you just hate watching this or whut

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I like the one where bill dates luannes mom and his gross rear end feet drive her back to alcoholism.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
“If I wanted to get sloppy drunk and shoot guns I’d go to my dad’s Oscar party.”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Hank dressed up as a lady to help bail out Bill Lenore at the Christmas party.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
What would hanks drag name be?

That was a rhetorical question to be clear. The answer is Sweet Lady Propane

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Milo and POTUS posted:

I watched ms wakefield last night and as much as I hate the premise it's actually very funny. Peggy 100% nails her as up to no good from the start but is undone by flattery which is great. Bill notes wakefield had a twin, referencing his old woman fetish.

Yeah this episode is great and I have no idea why anybody wouldn’t like it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Hoping that they do not go the topical plot route. I don’t want to threadshit but the endless pages of talking about how all the characters would be insane Q trump people bums me out

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Ornery and Hornery posted:

What is this from? Tornado trailer episode?

I can hear their voices perfectly.

I think the dolphin confrontation

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It’s still funny up to the end. The episode when hank works at the organic coop is good

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Can we just agree that the characters of KOTH were by and large well meaning people and stop this insane fanfic of talking about how they would all be breaking into the capitol throwing pocket sand at Nancy pelosis desk, or whatever. I thought y’all liked this show

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Dad what do we do if people come into the KOTH thread to post qanon fanfic about dale gribble

We tell them politely but firmly to leave

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Lenore

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Thinking about Christmas with the niefkos.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

hawowanlawow posted:

the ep where Luann's mom gets out of prison is one of the best, and also a deadly accurate representation of lovely Americans for the poster asking about that

Laughing as I think about bills feet driving her to drink again

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Testikles posted:

An All-Texas superbowl... His will be done.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
What’s crazy is that that episode is actually good.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The guh-HEYYY Rhodey-OHH!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Imagining Joseph as a roided up incel posting videos from his truck and doing an lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Nigmaetcetera posted:

“Ga-HEY Rodeo!”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Honestly with the VA for dale gone i would have preferred it if they didn’t go forward on the reboot. Unless they go for the “dale has a robot voice from smoking too much” angle

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Been watching this again from the beginning now that I have Disney plus again and it’s insane how good the first season is. Am already in season 2 already and it’s all classics but pretty wild how quickly they hit the ground running. The pilot is just okay but man they don’t make them like this any more.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Recent line that stuck out to me (paraphrasing) “thanks to title 9, dick nixons worst mistake”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Asterite34 posted:

This makes me wonder: what's the most bizarre thing Hank has ever done? Because Hank is a guy who is really big into adhering to social norms, so when he gets weird you know it's serious.

My vote is the time he sat in the living room and talked to a Tom Landry commemorative plate asking it for moral guidance. A thing that he's apparently done more than once in the past.

He already told you about the time he put on the big pair of khakis and pretended he was tiny.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
your dad got blown up

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Somehow I had never seen the episode when cotton burns down the church before. Pretty funny

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I’m possibly most excited by the prospect of seeing if the announcer voice guy is back. Can’t remember if hardwick voiced him tho

Ga-HEY ro-Dee-OH

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Extra Large Marge posted:

Christmas with the Niefkos

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Bismack Billabongo posted:

The guh-HEYYY Rhodey-OHH!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Super Nice

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The all asian country club episode is so loving good. I know that Kahn and Ted are all but confirmed to not be returning but Ted especially is hilarious in that episode. That one and the ep where dale is convinced Joseph is an alien are back to back classics IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
He has his moments but it did suck to see what happened to Luanne as a result. But if you want to look at the show with a critical eye (lol if you do this) she is probably the most underserved character in the entire series