Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

sebmojo posted:

And yeah, feel free to talk about it here but if you really want to get deep into th deets then just start another thread.
can i start the thread for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i hand-write my first draft then use microsoft word

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

Stuporstar posted:

writing poo poo that's going to get cut
asfdsadhgkjl

i hand-write my draft zero (i must, don't ask me why, it's a mystery to me too) and when i get into those scenes where i have to write 3000 interminable meandering words of which i know before i even start that maybe 400 will make it into the final project, that's usually about five, six hours of work. when you know you're going to cut it all, and you know that as you're writing it, and you know that it's all bloat that's as boring to write as it will be to read but you have to write the bloat so you can pick through it later for the meat, those are some very long hours

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

sebmojo posted:

'oh, these things', tittered ms fluttery boobsalot 'they're just my ample b r e a s t s no big deal at all it's hilarious that you think me being naked matters, i'm so very very naked loll'

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

my nano book is about an ageing married professor having an affair with his glorious young student. his name is ian mcgregg. her name is cherylene badwitch. she has tiny tits like a dog's but with huge nipples, walnut-brown, hard as river pebbles, and when she's aroused they pulse like tiny hearts. baboom! baboom! that's the noise they make. there's only two problems, one is that ian is married and the other is that cherylene cannot stop farting. she is a perpetual fart machine. when they're having sex, on his desk, in his car, in his apple orchard, her rosebud anus keeps up a chorus of melodic poot! peep! paaaaarps! in perfect response to all his bon mots and his incisive comments about the millennial generation. when she's defending her phd, at the worst possible moment her sweet rear end (that ripe peach rear end that only he knows the inner contours of) gives off a noise like a flock of angry geese and reduces the supervisors to tears. he comforts her with his big hard dick. being a literati his dick is very large. his wife, pam, is plain and fat, but caring; she loves his enormous dick, that gentle python that curls up perfectly inside her lax loving circus tent of a vagina, and she bakes him cookies and sends him off to university every day with a packed lunchbox of lettuce sandwiches and apple slices (this is all he can eat due to his type 2 diabetes. i, the author, also have type 2 diabetes due to my monstrous obesity, and i also fart constantly and have a massive vagina and have had numerous affairs not only with my teachers and students but also with my doctors, my lawyers, my postman and the many policemen who are called to my place of residence due to noise complaints; i believe in writing what you know, it is essential to furthering the art of literature.) anyway i'm getting off track but anyway the story goes like this, ian and pam have been married for forty-five years and have three strong sons but cherylene is just so sexy and so fragrant and when she's aroused by his intelligence her nipples pulsate so