Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The year is 2043, and it is cold. A second criminal of the senses is at large!

"Quite," laughed blind Sherlock Holmes (this is book 2, he was blinded in the prequel), "quite." Britishly, he extended his hands to see the reception of his cliffhanger joke from last year, only to realize he is now also deaf and uh the boobs of women in the world become his braille, it's very tasteful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

my characters stretch out boobs alarmingly, as well.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

apologies, meant to post in the non-fiction thread

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Wait, if you post about boobs in there, does that require you either have them or have touched one?

I'm not going to reveal the main riddle of my 6 volume autobiographical opus My Struggle. You will have to read and see for yourself.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

quote:

“She went back into the main car and changed into sleep clothes. They were getting too big for her, again. Her breasts dangled half-empty on her ribs; her belly no longer sagged from fat but from loose skin and flaccid musculature; her legs were no longer firm. She knew her face had thinned down in the same doughy manner, its warm bronze yellowed and fading into the shade of her dull eyes and hair in a nondescript spectrum of brown. She looked older than she was.”

Excerpt From: Karin Tidbeck. “Amatka.” iBooks.

:heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

"Whatever's the cool and badass one"