Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Yeah I want the Australians to win just for something to happen in the women's division besides Asuka is so great. I mean she is, but it's an easy set up for an upset, and to make the weekly show better. If Asuka's staying in NXT let them win, have her chase for a bit, and Ember Moon can come in and take it before or immediately after she gets it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I wonder if they're planning a Roode/Roddy feud next?

I'm bored reading this.

Night's been good so far.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Stale Saltines posted:

Another great match. Holy gently caress that spot where AoP powered out of the double submissions.

Yeah that was great poo poo.

I wasn't into this card going in but it's been a fun night so far.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

This is smart as gently caress

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Big Queefy posted:

I love the poo poo out of Asuka, but it's never felt like she's had the uber match she's capable of. The Bayley matches were good but never to the level of matches nxt had in 2015.

My favorite match of hers is still the one vs Emma. That match was so loving fun

Her whole rivalry with Emma and Dana was the best.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

St Evan Echoes posted:

corey is loving killing it tonight hahaha

loving hilarious

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

JDGreat posted:

Y'know, I think I realised why I like Graves so much. He's not a heel commentator.

He's the pragmatic commentator. He likes some of the faces as good as the heels or at least respects their ability to do damage rather than completely write them off from the get go. He doesn't make the faces look like weaklings, nor does he completely brownnose the heels to the point of sycophancy.

He's also a genuinely witty guy with good timing. I hope Graves is around for a long time.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Looking to the future Roode's a good heel champion to have an actual developmental face beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Joe and Tye should be the debuts tomorrow. Tye's ceiling is Zach Ryder, but a debut at 10 and knocking a guy out will be enough.

• Locked thread