Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly
Watching the Parker undercard on sky and son Tszyu is doing pretty good.

edit: he just won by knockout

madey fucked around with this message at 11:19 on May 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I logged into my paddy power account today and was surprised to see they paid me out on my Spence 8th ko, Easter Jr decision double. I thought that was a 7th round stoppage not 8th?

What are peoples picks for the Usyk fight tonight? Having only seen their last fights my gut says Usyk can get a late ko over Breidis.

madey fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jan 27, 2018

madey
Sep 17, 2007

Braehmer is out of the wbss apparently ffs.
Has a cold

madey
Sep 17, 2007

WBSS mk 2 is set to be announced tomorrow, supposedly its super light and bantam weights.

Also Groves is rumoured to be out of the super middle weight final with Eubanks Jr standing in and there is still no announced date for either final...

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I Mikey moving up? I figured he would take the Loma fight to become undisputed at lightweight.

I'm conflicted on the Whyte fight, I want him to win but having this sort of card on ppv is not something to be encouraged.

madey
Sep 17, 2007

Fury v wilder is a bigger fight than Klitschko v Fury

madey
Sep 17, 2007

Quote is not edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madey
Sep 17, 2007

Looks like Golden Boy and DAZN may have bypassed Eddie on this one.

Might be a bit worrying for matchroom as their american cards do not offer that much at the moment and may be considered a dead weight to the brand. Great deal for fans though as far as I can tell, WBSS, Matchroom uk/usa, and goldenboy for $10 a month. I think I pay about £30 a month for sky+BT to get similar (plus ppvs!).