Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I scored it close for Canelo, but that 118-110 Canelo card was whack. Overall, a draw isn't terrible, but it wasn't the right decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andro
Jun 30, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

back pedaling little by little

GGG clearly won. Fix was in.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
Steve Segal is such a badass. Is boxing going to become Celebrity Deathmatch?

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
Tonight’s HBO card is off to a good start. I’m glad they showed the Burnett/Zhakiyanov fight out of Northern Ireland. Both of them are tough as nails.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I have an HBO subscription, but if it’s available, I will always watch a lower quality Box Nation stream. My favorite commentator is Steve Bunce. I wish he could get a stateside gig, but Americans would probably complain about not being able to understand him. I think Kellerman’s commentary is decent, but his interview skills are sorely lacking. A good post-fight interview is important and he often asks lame and sometimes dumb questions. Of course there are exceptions, but I am rarely surprised by a Kellerman interview.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I’ve been waiting for Brook v Khan for a long time.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I missed the undercard, but I’m watching it. I think Joshua wins easily, but it should still be a good one.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
A bunch of U.K. football chants are to the tune of Sweet Caroline.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I was getting a whiff of an incoming flurry/knockout, but Takam was doing well surviving.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
Bivol v Broadhurst is on HBO right now.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
And it’s off.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I’m liking DAZN. Coverage of both cards and stream quality has been superb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
That was a nasty KO. You could see his leg seizing.