Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I think mayweather v mcgregor will break all the records. No, it won't be competitive, but people are tuning in to see either a squash or the End of Boxing. If an 0-0 boxer can compete with the greatest ever, it will discredit the entire sport of boxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

eshock posted:

Is it worth paying $50 to watch Tony Yoka crush a can tomorrow night? I may have the opportunity to go.

I usually pay $30 to watch nobodies fight so yeah

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MysteryNad posted:

What do you mean? Max Kellerman has a long and storied history of boxing fandom and knowledge to draw upon

https://streamable.com/hq6ev

Lmao No loving way

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kimbo305 posted:

What was he/his team seeing that I wasn't? Sure Canelo had a lot of counters loaded up, but nothing that seemed so surefire that GGG shouldn't even attempt body shots.

It’s the main reason I’ve been giving Canelo’s power more respect —GGG sure did.