Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Maybe the group could be called

Veterans
Seriously
Against
Dumb
poo poo

or VSADS!

IDK just spitballing here

Fellowship
Against
Retard rear end
Trump
poo poo
FARTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bengy81 posted:

Fellowship
Against
Retard rear end
Trump
poo poo
FARTS

i like that too and is more non military

maybe somehow VSAD FARTS???

bengy81
May 8, 2010

i like that too and is more non military

maybe somehow VSAD FARTS???

:perfect:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i was given the go ahead by my wife to do this and i will gladly look into buying a van but as far as protesting goes I have no idea how to go about this

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also I live within 100 miles of the border and everything i say or do on a computer is subject to warrantless searches by the US GOV :thumbsup: so please no one post crazy poo poo in my thread

not that anyone has other than me just saying

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i'm going to poop on reagans grave

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
you know what I would be happy with loving Reagan right now

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
or Nixon or loving anyone that understood government and the rule of law and not a fat loving gameshow host tabloid joke

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

i was given the go ahead by my wife to do this and i will gladly look into buying a van but as far as protesting goes I have no idea how to go about this

Wait wait wait.

i was given the go ahead by my wife

In what tone did she agree to this? I mean, my exwife would tell me "yeah, that's fine" in a normal tone and then crawl up my rear end about it a month later or use it as ammo in a fight.

I mean, if she's really down, that's awesome. Part of life is just saying gently caress it and winging it sometimes.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
we're very idealistic and she has the job dealing with kids and wants to try to influence them under her program for the long game and understands that i'm pissed and she is also pissed

it would be a hardship in that i'd need to quit school but gi bill is only about 1/3 of my income so its not huge

her program is grant funded so lol she has a lot to lose with Devos

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i even read that post aloud to make it clear for both of us what I'm talking about.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Okay, that's actually cool.

You have a supportive spouse, whereas I had one that didn't care about anyone's poo poo but her own.

Props to ya for landing a good one.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
we've definitely had our problems and almost divorced and poo poo but we both are not happy at all with this poo poo

and even if she did divorce me over protesting this poo poo then gently caress her anyway to be honest

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

and even if she did divorce me over protesting this poo poo then gently caress her anyway to be honest

Wisdom

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so who on the Idaho to DC route wants a ride

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
in the nebulous future

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i wish i was a good poster so this could get some traction I'll take a back seat if some well spoken poster wants to take over but i'll totally work on getting a van

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
and mixing the riot punch

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Shim is in.

So in.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like for real?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yessir.

:getin:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
With the provision that only if Literally Shaking comes and we have a green light to punch nazi's.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
we need to set a date or something then.

i dont have a van but if it's just a few people my bmw will fit 4 or 5 very uncomfortably and my trunk has a diagram for how to lay out golf bags (up to 4!) so i'm sure we could carry lots of camping gear

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
punch loving nazis every day

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Camping gear I've got, from my Appalachian Trail Fail.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i just need a sleeping bag and I call dibs on my car's heated seats anyhow

whereabouts ROUGHLY do you live just give me a state

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Tennessee, Memphrika.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
too easy

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like to be clear i'm not even joking, i haven't thought of the logistics yet but I hope I'm not going full Caro here by wanting to protest my govt

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I took acid for the first time tonight and browsing the forums is loving intense. Not as intense as the Rick & Morty I'm watching on TV but intense all the same. It's like I can hear posters shouting out their posts, and everything is in like 4 dimensions. Gonna smoke a bowl to put a cherry on top of this awesome sauce hallucinating sundae.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh ok so not very serious at all lol :smith:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Where we protesting? D.C?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'll just close this thread because apparently I'm retarded

edit: open again because i'm a drunk pissed off piece of poo poo and dont want to derali other threads

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jan 31, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
and yeah i get the internet strangers bit but lol you're all strangers to me and I have no idea who anyone really is and that's a good precaution and I'm anti internet stranger as a MF, I didn't meet with DeathyMcDeath earlier this year and he was in town with me, because that poo poo weirds me out but god drat if I can give people rides to bitch about poo poo in DC or wherever I'll do it and abandon them quickly if they get weird

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

I'd loving love to get together with a bunch of other vets to protest a bunch of poo poo that nazi idiots think we'd support.

would get high and wonder around with

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ugh I was so pissed yesterday, I still am, but man I got to take a step back from politics and whats going on, if I can, for at least a few days.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Its hard not to be loving livid. I was at a protest here a few days ago. Seemed like mostly just chanting and trying to get passers-by to honk. Some old dude on a motorcycle flipped us off.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
some copgoon is totally going to pull this bus over and charge all yall with domestic terrorism and drug smuggling

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Proud Christian Mom posted:

some copgoon is totally going to pull this bus over and charge all yall with domestic terrorism and drug smuggling

Not if my friends Mr. Washington and Mr. Lincoln have anything to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My friend Mr. Jefferson is always welcome at the negotiating table.

• Locked thread