Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I want to watch the HCT/Shim version of Road Rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
:stare:

Godholio posted:

:same:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
shim would be in loving bat country man

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

more like the road

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

shim would be in loving bat country man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd love to go.

But...

I need to get myself upright on the rails again before I can take time to jot cross country again. My finances are still garbage, I'm moving in March after my tax return hits, and I have three fur monsters that rely on me solely to be fed, walked or poo poo box cleaned.

But I do welcome visitors. HCT, if you're willing to crash on a cot, you're welcome to come by and chat chat party chat for a while and avoid paying for a hotel room (or sleeping in a van). Plus Frank will wake you up in the morning with various snorts and licks.

• Locked thread