Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bengy81 posted:

Can you swing down through Denver and pick me up? I've got some pretty great weed I can bring along, like for real, I can probably get a half pound of wonder woman. No hookups for hallucinogens though.

You get a half pound of shatter and I'm on board.

I made the leap to concentrates. loving sunshine and lollipops ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
This does actually sound like something up my alley of batshit crazy, loading up in a big 18 person van and staying stoned for a cross country drive (I call driving through Kansas because driver gets radio and I'll subject you all to my Gordon Lightfoot challenge). But I'm making modest progress here in CO now and probably need to stay on track.

I always liked the idea of buying some mountain land and throwing a bunch of small cabins up on it to give homeless vets a place to start over. Start small with a few acres with a pond and a few cabins, get a social worker on board to help set up job prospects and sort legal issues vets might have. Then I remember vets are all scales of crazy and retarded so yeah, no way in hell I'd make that happen. Place would burn down in a week.

Might just have to build two cabins, one for me and the fur monsters, and one for a storage shed or the occasional gypsy vet that is in need.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Weed's not a drug, maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

It's the secret of life.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That sucks, man.

I jumped on the shatter and wax train last week. I was smoking so much flower that it was taking multiple joints to get any real traction. Bought a little vape pen and two grams on tuesday, probably have half a gram left. Huge difference. Hell of a lot better vaping a couple grams a week than smoking 3-4 grams a day, just had to come around to it myself.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Couple ways to look at it. Pick a boring state (Kansas) and start playing Gordon Lightfoot from border to border. Whether it's the greatest hits album on repeat or his entire discography.

Or just make yourself suffer through one rotation of the hits and continue with your usual rotation of music or whatever.

Don't try and go pro right off the bat and taking weed hits in the process. That's where the real challenge would come in. Kansas, at night, stoned with Gordon Lightfoot on repeat. That's a surefire way to wake up to the hum of tires over rumble strips.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i was given the go ahead by my wife to do this and i will gladly look into buying a van but as far as protesting goes I have no idea how to go about this

Wait wait wait.

i was given the go ahead by my wife

In what tone did she agree to this? I mean, my exwife would tell me "yeah, that's fine" in a normal tone and then crawl up my rear end about it a month later or use it as ammo in a fight.

I mean, if she's really down, that's awesome. Part of life is just saying gently caress it and winging it sometimes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Okay, that's actually cool.

You have a supportive spouse, whereas I had one that didn't care about anyone's poo poo but her own.

Props to ya for landing a good one.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

and even if she did divorce me over protesting this poo poo then gently caress her anyway to be honest

Wisdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd love to go.

But...

I need to get myself upright on the rails again before I can take time to jot cross country again. My finances are still garbage, I'm moving in March after my tax return hits, and I have three fur monsters that rely on me solely to be fed, walked or poo poo box cleaned.

But I do welcome visitors. HCT, if you're willing to crash on a cot, you're welcome to come by and chat chat party chat for a while and avoid paying for a hotel room (or sleeping in a van). Plus Frank will wake you up in the morning with various snorts and licks.

• Locked thread