Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

I'd loving love to get together with a bunch of other vets to protest a bunch of poo poo that nazi idiots think we'd support.

:same:

A bunch of guys from my old unit started a group Snapchat thing and gently caress some of them are goddamn retarded and still praising Trump even though they're directly affected by this poo poo too. They just don't realize it. Goddamn it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Can our Gippy Van be like the Mystery Machine but instead of solving lame rear end crimes we just punch Nazis, help vets get the care they need and deserve, and smoke weed?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Proud Christian Mom posted:

some copgoon is totally going to pull this bus over and charge all yall with domestic terrorism and drug smuggling

Not if my friends Mr. Washington and Mr. Lincoln have anything to say

• Locked thread