Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Shim is in.

So in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yessir.

:getin:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
With the provision that only if Literally Shaking comes and we have a green light to punch nazi's.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Camping gear I've got, from my Appalachian Trail Fail.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Tennessee, Memphrika.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I took acid for the first time tonight and browsing the forums is loving intense. Not as intense as the Rick & Morty I'm watching on TV but intense all the same. It's like I can hear posters shouting out their posts, and everything is in like 4 dimensions. Gonna smoke a bowl to put a cherry on top of this awesome sauce hallucinating sundae.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Where we protesting? D.C?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

shim would be in loving bat country man

• Locked thread