Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

One of my favorite Twitter people posted that Trump is going to die on the toilet like Elvis before his term's up and I believe that wholeheartedly.

Yeah but only cuz the CIA will coat his toilet seat with ricin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
edit: probably best not to click the url that was here!

nockturne fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Feb 2, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Welp I got a million notifications that all my poo poo is gonna be hacked so thanks for stealing my lovely credit score you bastard

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Welp I got a million notifications that all my poo poo is gonna be hacked so thanks for stealing my lovely credit score you bastard

Oh huh, that WAS re-directing to the Washington Post, sorry about that! :(

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

nockturne posted:

Oh huh, that WAS re-directing to the Washington Post, sorry about that! :(

Its fine your own credit prob went down just from you even trying to steal my identity

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

http://trumpdonald.org/

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

mad dog mattis is a true patriot

except i think he wants to kill iran or something ?

Is Mattis going to have to strangle a bitch?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

maybe he was in the military then *time passes* bush started a war 2 wars

bingo

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
This seems relevant to this thread too

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-a7558691.html

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

It's always more exciting when it's illegal, :doh:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

One of my favorite Twitter people posted that Trump is going to die on the toilet like Elvis before his term's up and I believe that wholeheartedly.

Oh god I hope so. Quick, someone tweet a picture of Mexican lesbians kissing to him to pop his aneurysm!

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

This protects employers who punish people for premarital sex? This is just in time for the new Friday the 13th movie! Maybe Jason can start an LLC.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

This protects employers who punish people for premarital sex? This is just in time for the new Friday the 13th movie! Maybe Jason can start an LLC.

There was a single teacher who got pregnant a few years ago and was fired from her job at a christian school because of it. Totally against abortion, but we'll fire you and cut off your health insurance if you get pregnant out of wedlock.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
Dracula would also have the best campaign song: https://youtu.be/bN7VBhU_QWk :black101:

Also Dracula and Belmont debates would own. Or Drac v Van Helsing. Because Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing loving rule and may they rest in peace.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Knight posted:

He's also obese, eats like poo poo and doesn't exercise. The perfect combination.

I need to eat better. The thing about omega3s and fats was talked about in the sardine thread

The fats fish have are good because they are flexible even when it's cold. Good for your heart and stuff. Compare that to how grease hardens on a unwashed pan. :cripes:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So that's why penguins are so flexible!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

I need to eat better. The thing about omega3s and fats was talked about in the sardine thread

The fats fish have are good because they are flexible even when it's cold. Good for your heart and stuff. Compare that to how grease hardens on a unwashed pan. :cripes:

Yeah, if your body ever cools to room temperature all those fats will harden right up. :downs:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, if your body ever cools to room temperature all those fats will harden right up. :downs:

Quick, someone lock Trump in a walkin freezer!

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Facebook Aunt posted:

There was a single teacher who got pregnant a few years ago and was fired from her job at a christian school because of it. Totally against abortion, but we'll fire you and cut off your health insurance if you get pregnant out of wedlock.

They'll also expel students for getting pregnant. Can't have her walking around, it's a bad look for the prospective parents that're gonna be giving the school thousands of dollars.

So, a teenager suddenly in need of a lot of help gets a boot to the face.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Idk if this will turn out to be true or not but either way bannon is laughing his rear end off and I wish people would chill with literally following his script. They can 'leak' anything and then news and liberals make a huge fuss about it, like how a week ago he was reportedly about to announce being gay was illegal and deport all transgender people, then he reaffirmed Obamas LGBT protections. Not that I think he really supports them, it's just frustrating to see how easily bannon can play even news media in other countries

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Feb 5, 2017

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Don't worry, the New York Times is reporting that his children talked him out of lessening obama-era lgbt protections. Of course, he is apparently absurdly easy to influence so he could be swayed back into it again by a conversation with Pence while his kids aren't in range to slap the pen out of his signing hand.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Lol can you imagine if there was a literal trump clone going after president trump? It would be a spectacular fireworks show.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Idk if this will turn out to be true or not but either way bannon is laughing his rear end off and I wish people would chill with literally following his script. They can 'leak' anything and then news and liberals make a huge fuss about it, like how a week ago he was reportedly about to announce being gay was illegal and deport all transgender people, then he reaffirmed Obamas LGBT protections. Not that I think he really supports them, it's just frustrating to see how easily bannon can play even news media in other countries

Yeah it really seems this administrations primary goal is to completely delegitimatize the media, which would be handy if you're gonna pull some treason level poo poo, which I fully expect him to do.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Like I said earlier, it smells like they're preparing for a coup d'etat.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Raise your hand if you'd ever even heard of breitbart outside a mock republicans thread before all this. Bannon is a nobody who got lucky.

Or was he always a big deal in america?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Don't post small Breitbart.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

KozmoNaut posted:

Like I said earlier, it smells like they're preparing for a coup d'etat.

the trump administration was riding high and mighty last weekend signing a bunch of executive orders and people were freaking out and scared but i think reality came crashing down a bit this week as the travel ban was halted by a federal judge, appealed by the WH, and then the appeal was denied. a bunch of real leaks makes it apparent high ranking, important and respected cabinet member mattis is already thinking about what his breaking point for resignation might be. comes out that the travel ban decision was made by a tight inner circle of retards with little to no government experience. now they look kind of incompetent and trump is flailing around on twitter making even more republicans question his defense of putin at the sake of our own country. fuckin lol next week he will probably be right back on top after sacking the courts and shutting down the EPA and the new york times

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
anyone remember that movie 'wag the dog'?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah but not the details it was something about a government conspiracy to fake a war or something

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i think it involves fabricating the existence of a war to cover up a sex scandal

that's probably too optimistic for reality these days

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Trump is such a mess it's hard to keep up; I suspect it's gonna be this way for another four years. Can't focus on one stupid thing because he'll keep one upping it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

Trump is such a mess it's hard to keep up; I suspect it's gonna be this way for another four years. Can't focus on one stupid thing because he'll keep one upping it.

thats basically how he has been playing the media thus far. with hillary we heard about benghazi and then emails for years and years but trump just moves at the speed of light when it comes to scandals and drama

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

thathonkey posted:

thats basically how he has been playing the media thus far. with hillary we heard about benghazi and then emails for years and years but trump just moves at the speed of light when it comes to scandals and drama

prtty much yeah

total, total meltdown

ultra mega meltdown

meltdown part 28: the meltdownening

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

It's nice that the ACLU lawsuit to stop the "Muslim ban" uses his oh-so-telling Twitter posts as evidence. Hopefully all the twit tweets that won him the presidency nail the coffin of his impeachment.

cnut
May 3, 2016

What's the word on the streets, Americanos? Are people pushing for a coup and want their Obamacare back yet?

cnut
May 3, 2016

A misanthrope posted:

meltdown part 28: the meltdownening

Can't wait! :munch:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dicty Brojangles posted:

It's nice that the ACLU lawsuit to stop the "Muslim ban" uses his oh-so-telling Twitter posts as evidence. Hopefully all the twit tweets that won him the presidency nail the coffin of his impeachment.

yeah if tweets end up holding up in court that will be pretty amazing and i suspect they will

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

then he reaffirmed Obamas LGBT protections.

they only did that after invanka and kushner angrily pushed trump not to repeal em in the middle of the night or some poo poo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
sort of a serious post

i'm sick and tired of people talking about a coup or something. i would prefer to try to hang onto some shred of the positive illusions we have about america because even by falling short they help us improve

i would prefer to see sustained mass protests. widespread civil disobedience. refusal to follow unconstitutional dictats. a revival of investigative reporting. if played right this could actually be a chance to unify people, not continue splintering into bitter alternative realities

this is a chance to affirm your understanding of what it means to be an american in the most positive and meaningful terms you can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

cnut posted:

What's the word on the streets, Americanos? Are people pushing for a coup and want their Obamacare back yet?

no americans make a lot of noise but are huge loving pushovers bc the basic truth is that we love our quality of life

that QOL is ultimately based on exploitation of developing nations and neverending war, so when push comes to shove, "liberal" or "conservative," everybody acts just like the koch brothers and knows where the real global political line is: us (haves) vs. them (have nots)

this is ever so obvious whenever a little baby liberal turns 35, grows its scaly wings, and starts voting republican bc "mortgage, kids, 500$ monthly coffee expenses"

• Locked thread