Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

All hail the Faygo Fathers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Kainser posted:

Trump is going to get a second term

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Up until like a few days ago I pegged the chance of him being reelected as slightly higher than getting impeached. Now it's the other way around.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
he will be crushed between the wheels of greater powers than nations. if he does not bend, he will be broken

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Trump strikes me as the kinda guy who'd run for a third term "as a joke"

Trump and his cabinet of literal nazis are going to make it so that he can remain president until death at which point Eric Trump will take over.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
next weekend in executive orders: trump signs an executive order proclaiming that he is now emperor (also that has a ol big dick)

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Shaquin posted:

he will be crushed between the wheels of greater powers than nations. if he does not bend, he will be broken

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
i am going to :toxx: myself:

donald trump will no longer be president of the united states by 2018

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Pacific States of America cessation is more likely than impeachment. Let's do this California, Oregon, and Washington (lol COW)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The Management posted:

Pacific States of America cessation is more likely than impeachment. Let's do this California, Oregon, and Washington (lol COW)

can you imagine california's army

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

dads_work_files posted:

He will be deposed in a bloodless Juggalo coup

fuckin congress, how does it work?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

thathonkey posted:

can you imagine california's army

hacker army

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like more likely everyone else will :rolleyes: and continue elections as normal and in the end he'll have to be forcibly removed from the white house at which point he'll go to trump tower and continue claiming he is the president for life in the biggest social media meltdown the world has ever seen

assuming he tries the potus for life thing ofc, doesn't really seem that likely

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Minimalist Program posted:

Trump and his cabinet of literal nazis are going to make it so that he can remain president until death

I'd say the odds of him being alive in 2020 are around 50/50. He's old and doesn't look too healthy.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Arrhythmia posted:

What do you win if you're right?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he will only declare himself president for life if someone double dares him that he won't. i don't think trump likes being president because for the first time in his life he has to work hard.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

The Bananana posted:

He gets to continue posting on the SA Forums and not get banned. Some sweet winnings IMO

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I think he'll pull a Nixon and resign before getting impeached. I'll say March 2018 he quits the presidency citing "health" and then immediately go on whirlwind tours where he tells adoring crowds how awesome he was as president.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he will only declare himself president for life if someone double dares him that he won't. i don't think trump likes being president because for the first time in his life he has to work hard.

Does he really have to work hard though? Is anyone in a position to stop him from just neglecting his duties and posting inane crap on twitter all day?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Management posted:

Either that or negotiating the West Coast be annexed by Canada. I'd be okay with that, too.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Search for "I voted for you" on twitter. It's great.

https://twitter.com/search?q=I%20voted%20for%20you&src=typd&lang=en

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 30, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Trump has about as much chance to be impeached as I have to become his next press secretary.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kuato posted:

He gets to continue posting on the SA Forums and not get banned. Some sweet winnings IMO

Luh-maow

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Bananana posted:

isn't trump not being president reward enough?

e:

Kuato posted:

lol

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

Arrhythmia posted:

Bold. How long did it take for Clinton from the time people started murmuring about Lewinsky to the time he actually got impeached?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Either that or negotiating the West Coast be annexed by Canada. I'd be okay with that, too.

I'm okay with this, but with a bigger population and economy, it should really be The PSA annexing Canada.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Zidrooner posted:

Does he really have to work hard though? Is anyone in a position to stop him from just neglecting his duties and posting inane crap on twitter all day?

it sounds like he mostly sits around watching fox news, drafts up some exec orders and signs them, then retires to post on twitter abotu ww3 for a bit

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Oyak posted:

Bold. How long did it take for Clinton from the time people started murmuring about Lewinsky to the time he actually got impeached?

broke jan 1998, impeached dec. 1998, acquitted feb. 1999

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

California alone has a far larger economy than all of Canada. If anything, the West Coast will annex Canada.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

anyone who didnt think it was possible that he could win the election doesnt know the american people :911:

D&D was pretty smug about him losing an when I showed up to gloat an bask in the sjw tears I was probated for a week because their hug box was hosed so raw by reality.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

thathonkey posted:

it sounds like he mostly sits around watching fox news, drafts up some exec orders and signs them, then retires to post on twitter abotu ww3 for a bit

He doesn't write poo poo, Bannon and Miller are writing them, he just signs them.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sethex posted:

D&D was pretty smug about him losing an when I showed up to gloat an bask in the sjw tears I was probated for a week because their hug box was hosed so raw by reality.

ok ??? i hope that made you feel good

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler

EorayMel posted:

Two Trump Terms!

Buying my swimtrunks now for the pools of tears to come.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

The Management posted:

Is this before or after the national guard opens fires on protestors, because that's probably going to happen next week

It's the waiting that's most annoying. Let's get on with it. Whatever gruesome eventuality.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i just know i'm gonna get a purple heart from suffering a sick burn during WW3

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Management posted:

I'm okay with this, but with a bigger population and economy, it should really be The PSA annexing Canada.

Pawn 17 posted:

California alone has a far larger economy than all of Canada. If anything, the West Coast will annex Canada.

This is a good point. I'm sure if we ask politely they will be on board with this plan.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hardawn posted:

i just know i'm gonna get a purple heart from suffering a sick burn during WW3

hell yes. fighting in the great meme wars is gonna be freaking dank

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

thathonkey posted:

hell yes. fighting in the great meme wars is gonna be freaking dank

"I know not what weapons world war 4 will be fought with, but world war 3 will be fought on Twitter" - Albert Einstein

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
Predictions on what will get him impeached?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

imandyyo posted:

Predictions on what will get him impeached?

Honest answer: Conflict of interests regarding his business and the presidency.

Comedy Joke Answer: He's gonna grab so many intern's pussies.

• Locked thread